Either my ex neighbor is testing my loyalty to my wife or she wants to drop the cat on me.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
Life is a story, here's what the 'character' showed he'd do:
See a hoe entertained by the idea he'd sell himself and his marriage out - and actually start selling out

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perspective: I knew a scumbaggy nikka that had a fake wedding ring he would wear in clubs. It's a fkin magnet, these heaux are not loyal
They are loyal. You just gotta tell her to be. B1tches recognize authority my dude. Grab her by her chin. Say in a calm voice, that ass is mine. Then smack her face away. As you turn your back, majestically walking away. Like a mic drop. My nikka try it !

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That landlord sold the property cause her ass wasn’t paying no rent

Now she got a sucka to fall back on cause she entertained him in a couple messages

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Eh leave that broad alone if you got something good at home.

She had her chances, unlike the rest of these guys I’m not going to beat you over the head with the self righteous shyt.

Old girl didn’t bite on your initial interest let her be now. Her other options didn’t pan out now she’s spinning the block and curious about your meat (pause) however your marital circumstances have changed.

If your lady is hitting the mark on 80 percent of what you want let the streets have that other little thot and be content with what you have at home. The way she’s moving shows she doesn’t use good rationale and you don’t want none of that shyt touching your home especially if you got a good woman and things are going good at home.

You will always be tempted as a man and it will always be something that seems better on the surface. Keep yourself out of compromising situations because dikk and p*ssy don’t have a mind or logic.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t post nothing on time on my whatApp. I dropped a clip of my wedding that happened in 2022, last month.

ex neighbor; “you got married??? :gladbron:

Me; yea.

Today she msgs me to ask me how married life is going. I tell her it’s going great and all.

She actually calls me to talk more about my answer.

Backstory, I shot my shot when she lived next door and even offered her lodging until she got her own place when her landlord sold the house but she thought I was a player cause of the women I would have over at the house (ya boy was just keeping his skills sharp) :myman:

So she calls me, we talk, catch up, tells me about taking some courses then casually says “it’s been so long, you didn’t even visit me one time” ( she ain’t live too far from me). I ignored the comment.

Getting off the phone she says we should catch up for coffee sometime…. 🪤 🐀. To be nice I said “we’ll see”

20 mins ago she says, “I just want to say, congrats again, it was good catching up”

Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

:beli:
breaking-bad-gus-fring.gif

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
She sounds like a potential problem if you fukked. Like she wouldn’t go away. She would want more.
Yup then she'd get bitter and out him. That'd why if you must cheat it has to be a one night stand and break off all contact.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember head doesn't count as cheating
**If the woman is single.

You can't just have your lady out there sucking dikk because it ain't nothin.

You cant condone one part and condemn the other :ufdup:

Daps
Dealing with a chick like that almost got me jammed up with my now-ex…. Lived behind this broad who was single and was a drunk too… bytch was a a cute lil freak tho, started throwing it at me crazy anytime she saw me in thr backyard… she would come out and start going at my neck pretty much….and yes, I fell victim eventually.
:snoop:

… I was on edge the last 6 months me and my girl lived there… we were renting a house at the time. But after I finally gave shorty thr dikk she kept tryna come back, even mentioned my girl twice when she caught me alone outside one night. I feared that she was gonna out me to my girl. You could tell she was one of those lonely type bytches too but to my surprise she kept her mouth shut.

Yall brehs is stupid. I wouldn't mess with a woman who lived next door to me even if I was single. What part of the game is this :laff:

And you cheated on your girl who was living with you with the girl next door. Nxgga developed anxiety for no reason. Every time your wife went out the front door, your dumbass got nervous. :laff:

Scared to leave her home alone cause you didn't know WHAT would happen :laff:

Every time she coming home you run outside to try to hurry her into the house before the chic next door could say something to her :laff:

Yall nxggas CRAZY!!!! :laff: Ain't no box in the WORLD worth that amount of stress, the hell

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Yall brehs is stupid. I wouldn't mess with a woman who lived next door to me even if I was single. What part of the game is this :laff:

And you cheated on your girl who was living with you with the girl next door. Nxgga developed anxiety for no reason. Every time your wife went out the front door, your dumbass got nervous. :laff:

Scared to leave her home alone cause you didn't know WHAT would happen :laff:

Every time she coming home you run outside to try to hurry her into the house before the chic next door could say something to her :laff:

Yall nxggas CRAZY!!!! :laff: Ain't no box in the WORLD worth that amount of stress, the hell
You know what? You RIGHT

But this was a long time ago… I was in my early/ mid 20’s so I was young, always horny and stupid

Sue me

:stopitslime: