My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm the one who told her about him being a dog. She was catching feeling for me because he's also neglectful, but she didn't wanna turn it physical. I told her she shouldn't feel guilty about it because he was always fukking around on her.

:scust:
The worst snake of all snakes. Yeah you should be annihilated. I couldn't even think to come on the internet and lie about such a scenario.

AyyyLmao

Pro
Daps
Update: turns out she got cold feet and isn't going to tell him because she's scared he'll leave her and cause a lot of drama. She called me to tell me that it's best if we just forget it happened. I asked her if she regretted what we did and she said she wasn't sure. Yes because she broke her vows, but no because she enjoyed it and she needed it. Oh well, it is what it is.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Update: turns out she got cold feet and isn't going to tell him because she's scared he'll leave her and cause a lot of drama. She called me to tell me that it's best if we just forget it happened. I asked her if she regretted what we did and she said she wasn't sure. Yes because she broke her vows, but no because she enjoyed it and she needed it. Oh well, it is what it is.
But are you gonna fukk again though? :jbhmm:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Are you and your “friend” still hanging out and shyt as friends. Or you don’t fukk with him no more since you said he mistreating her.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside

This sounds like some best man shiit…

“You FUUCKED Mia… :damn: :pacspit:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
nikkas thought you was dead

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update: turns out she got cold feet and isn't going to tell him because she's scared he'll leave her and cause a lot of drama. She called me to tell me that it's best if we just forget it happened. I asked her if she regretted what we did and she said she wasn't sure.
:mjlit: