My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
T/s should of never asked these moral police scary ass coli geeks what to do :mjlol:

I wouldn’t give af , you say homie a p*ssy he ain’t gonna do shyt :yeshrug:

OhMy_i_am_fly

Rookie
Daps
Sometimes the juice ain't worth the squeeze, now you forever in fear of being a rat and getting snucked

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I've seen 100 threads in here where guys say it's okay for men to sleep around but not women.

:mjlol:
Exactly, what I look like feeling bad for a man who has no respect for his own marriage?

It was all fun and games when he was embarrassing his wife though, but now that he gets embarrassed, folks gotta die? Somebody gotta get they ass whipped? Cmon man.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, what I look like feeling bad for a man who has no respect for his own marriage?

It was all fun and games when he was embarrassing his wife though, but now that he gets embarrassed, folks gotta die? Somebody gotta get they ass whipped? Cmon man.

This is his friend. So, you would sleep with your friend wife because he cheats on her? What they do in their relationship is their relationship. If p*ssy has you folding like this then you’re liable snake your friends over anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

No, you still made a stupid, immoral decision, you don't get a pass. :heh:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
fukk ha again before she tell. Give ya some dikk n a little outing to keep her quiet. That’s if you care.

If you don’t then just fukk ha again. No matter what bruh do that coochie been compromised.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This is his friend. So, you would sleep with your friend wife because he cheats on her? What they do in their relationship is their relationship. If p*ssy has you folding like this then you’re liable snake your friends over anything.
I wouldn't. I just don't like hypocrisy.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
No, you still made a stupid, immoral decision, you don't get a pass. :heh:
I didn't do anything. We know the OP ain't shyt. I'm just saying that the husband needs to keep that same energy. He ain't gaf about that girl before. Don't start now.
Only a simp ass nikka would think a wife fukking her husbands friend isn’t a goofy bytch. EVERYONE involved is goofy. No simp exceptions.
He cheated and she returned fire. Her counterpunch was harder than his initial. That's all it is to me. If that makes me a simp, so be it. :manny:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

How do u know its true though. Could just be an excuse given by op or the woman