My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I suggest falling back from the friendship circle entirely, because dudes are gonna be pressing you to get all the dirt on the situation. If the husband tries to contact you in any way, whether it's by phone or pulling up to your house, ignore him. Start fresh with a new squad around you.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
U basically went into another man’s house open up his safe and took his money(p*ssy) and u having conflict about telling him u stole his life savings…

So what if your boy cheats on his wife, that’s their problem not yours..

U a fukking scumbag and i would literally set you up with her and have her tell u to come over and play role a rape scene and shoot your ass and shoot her ass to cover up the crime

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I’ll never understand how you mess with a friends sig other.

Wild

But it seems you’re concerned about the fall out. Hope you’re prepared for the worst and learn from this.

Real friends>>>>>>>>>washed up p*ssy/nut

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
“Another dude” isnt the same as some bozo claiming to be his homeboy
There's no guarantee that OP is telling the truth, but betraying your wife is a greater sin than betraying a friend. Get mad about your friend stabbing you in the back if you want to, but all that crashing out/shoot his ass talk is just crazy considering that the dude clearly ain't gaf about that girl like that.