My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Update: turns out she got cold feet and isn't going to tell him because she's scared he'll leave her and cause a lot of drama. She called me to tell me that it's best if we just forget it happened. I asked her if she regretted what we did and she said she wasn't sure. Yes because she broke her vows, but no because she enjoyed it and she needed it. Oh well, it is what it is.
That means record her eating up and send it to him on feb 13. Be a friend, pal.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yeah, I definitely got some vibes from her. Might have to go for round 2 if she wants. She told me back then that my homeboy can't hit it right. Guess his stroke game is still trash lol.

You like playing with your life… :pachaha:

Danger is my middle name head ass

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah, I definitely got some vibes from her. Might have to go for round 2 if she wants. She told me back then that my homeboy can't hit it right. Guess his stroke game is still trash lol.

Whether you bullshyttin or not, here's hoping you get gunned up and clapped quick. One less fakkit on Earth.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
she married a man with weak stroke? nah, most likely she's getting 'old p*ssy' strokes. and you're giving her new p*ssy strokes. but after a round 2 and 3, you too will be giving her 'meh' strokes. that woman is just a hoe. nut on her back and send it to your ex homie, then log back in as 'ayyylmao's ghost' with updates.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Update: turns out she got cold feet and isn't going to tell him because she's scared he'll leave her and cause a lot of drama. She called me to tell me that it's best if we just forget it happened. I asked her if she regretted what we did and she said she wasn't sure. Yes because she broke her vows, but no because she enjoyed it and she needed it. Oh well, it is what it is.
:beli:......So you here talkin' shyt about your "friend" but your no less of a scumbag. THere's a huge difference between before and after they got married.....Something something about birds of a feather..............

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

you broke your vows

oh my fukkin god, you broke your vows

fukk again if you can OP, she don't care about that nikka and neither do you

:unimpressed:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Translation: "Do you want to fukk again?"

Grade A scumbag :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :laff:

Greed

Pro
Daps
You may as well just keep fcking her and accept the consequences when they inevitably arrive

It’s clear neither one of yal fxk with the other dude, y’all ain’t friends and she don’t rock with him

Best of luck