Election Day 2023: Let's Talk About It

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bidens best attribute right now is that trumps a terrible candidate, if trump wasn't the alternative I wouldn't give him a chance at reelection

Biden hasn’t been a good president?
The Democrats' best attribute is that the only other viable option is Republicans.

Best believe that if the Republicans were annihilated and the Dems were the major center-right party that they desperately want to be, I'd be voting for any opposing party to the left.
You can be progressive all you want. Nothing gets passed with out congress.

Biden has got more bills passed than any progressive president that y’all dream of

Daps
You can be progressive all you want. Nothing gets passed with out congress.

Biden has got more bills passed than any progressive president that y’all dream of
This has zero to do with what I said.

I'm happy with Biden as POTUS in the context of this country. If the context of this country changed in a way that allowed me not to vote for him, I wouldn't.

Don't just read and post, comprehend what you read before responding to it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Already seen a couple "good night for dems despite Biden, who is still doomed" takes from journalists and pollsters. Utterly insane. If dems had a bad night the spin would be "bad night for dems because Biden is doomed." You can't have it both ways.

If the economy was a complete dumpster fire and Biden was toxic, democrats would be losing more elections. But they aren't so...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden wins again against Trump and it’s proven MAGA is completely toxic to winning for the GOP does that force the GOP to go back to the old school republicans like Romney and Bush and MAGA to independent or is that genie too far out of the bottle and regardless MAGA will continue to run their party into the ground?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If Biden wins again against Trump and it’s proven MAGA is completely toxic to winning for the GOP does that force the GOP to go back to the old school republicans like Romney and Bush and MAGA to independent or is that genie too far out of the bottle and regardless MAGA will continue to run their party into the ground?

The toothpaste is already out of the bottle in this case. Better chance of either Trumpanzees or Moderates of starting a new political party.