Election Day 2023: Let's Talk About It

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden hasn’t been a good president?

You can be progressive all you want. Nothing gets passed with out congress.

Biden has got more bills passed than any progressive president that y’all dream of
Depends who you ask.
You put anyone else besides Trump up and the L gets even worse for the GOP

Trump is literally keeping the party galvanized and energized to vote
The policy positions of the GOP are why they are losing more than candidate choice

They have gone all in on the evangelical/culture war sect of the party which forces them into unpopular election positions and ultimately losing campaigns

Desantis and Youngkin going from GOP darlings to no shot in their home states is evidence of how the house of cards is tumbling down

Gov't Shutdown on the GOPs watch might be the final nail in the coffin for them not even trump getting indicted
Disagree completely, trump has been absolutely toxic to the republican platform since 2017 and is the reason why candidates such as DeSantis and youngkin exist on the national platform. Regionally republican candidates have had to chose between supporting trump and alienting his base or trying to appear more moderate due to trumps terrible human rights initiatives. If maga didnt exist Biden would get absolutely destroyed in the general election, lucky for biden the alternative to him is maga regardless whom the republican nominee is. Biden needs to straighten up, the democratic platform is succeeding in spite of him right now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Depends who you ask.

Disagree completely, trump has been absolutely toxic to the republican platform since 2017 and is the reason why candidates such as DeSantis and youngkin exist on the national platform. Regionally republican candidates have had to chose between supporting trump and alienting his base or trying to appear more moderate due to trumps terrible human rights initiatives. If maga didnt exist Biden would get absolutely destroyed in the general election, lucky for biden the alternative to him is maga regardless whom the republican nominee is. Biden needs to straighten up, the democratic platform is succeeding in spite of him right now.
I’m talking to you

Daps
Already seen a couple "good night for dems despite Biden, who is still doomed" takes from journalists and pollsters. Utterly insane. If dems had a bad night the spin would be "bad night for dems because Biden is doomed." You can't have it both ways.

If the economy was a complete dumpster fire and Biden was toxic, democrats would be losing more elections. But they aren't so...
There's an argument that the national environment will be different in '24 because a lot of voters who only want to vote for Trump on the ballot will be activated.

My issue is that these same pundits aren't able to admit that there's an equal surge of voters who want to protect abortion rights to counter that, which wasn't there in '16 or '20.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
IMG-7409.jpg
I mean there used to be conservative Dems and liberal Republicans.

The Republicans are the ones who litmus tested their own party into RINOs for evangelical votes.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There's an argument that the national environment will be different in '24 because a lot of voters who only want to vote for Trump on the ballot will be activated.

My issue is that these same pundits aren't able to admit that there's an equal surge of voters who want to protect abortion rights to counter that, which wasn't there in '16 or '20.
I definitely think we will see more down ballot voting with ignoring the top of the ticket.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

More than anything else, the Republican party needs to be punished for allowing all this fukkery to take place. It is beyond time to leave them as a regional party that is filled with outcasts, racists and idiots and then in future cycles, work to stop these motherfukkers out. The check is due and we need to ensure that they keep paying interest on it.

I said this April 14, 2020. Interest is still due. I love it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well I'm not "maga" or "gop" biden not being on the polls is a fact, other dems running ahead of biden on the democratic platform is another fact. Dems will do great in 24, the question is can the dems running ahead of biden carry his dying presidential campaign across the line? Likely they can? but it will be close. The positive for biden is that trump isn't liked either.
Are You Muslim? :mjgrin: