Eli Manning to start Sunday

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has that O-Line gotten any better since week 1? :scust:

We saw what happen to that O-Line in week 1 and the Cowboys didn't even have David Irving. :hhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Since when did just turning 27 mean nearing 30?

:mindblown:

You're listening to that clown?
Davis Webb is 5 years younger dog, if they talkin future and they outchea tanking (which they should be), aint no real reason to roll with Geno first. If Davis massively flops, then you would insert Geno to stabilize the ship. But that situation is like what SF did, and it worked out for them. Give Bethard burn, and if that fails, then you give the slightly youthful vet QB the chance to manage the system until you find another young buck.

The problem with what Im saying is that the Giants ran with Eli for so long. my strategy would've been implemented like week 3 or 4. Let Eli prove he ass early, then give Webb his time

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The fact that Geno was still ahead of Davis Webb in the depth chart tells you that Webb is Hackenberg levels of trash

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you break his consecutive start streak why??

giphy.gif
From what reports say Eli had the option to start the game :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre a retard. You clearly think Eli is good enough to play; that's why you say he's going to Jacksonville.

:Russ:

Youre a psychotic cac to even think that, which is why all your ideas about "Geno is not the answer," have no basis anyway.

Eli could be replaced by a garbage can and Giants would be better off. The garbage can would lose games too but not cost 20 million a year.

:Laff:

I said it to fukk with you. I actually have no idea what Eli has left.

But I know Genos trash :pachaha:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cacs are psychotic. You don't even argue anything I said.

Please explain how Eli doesn't suck when, as I show you, he throws INTs when given a good offensive line.

And yeah, to defend Geno Smith. Just answer the question
:mjlol:

It's sad how ignorant you are of all things football related. really think Eli is to succeed somewhere like Jacksonville. He's not getting signed throwing INTs like that. Marrone will bench that cac bum in a minute
:laff:
When they can’t refute the videos and the numbers they get Super Saiyan Juelz status.

:mjlol:

full

Daps
I dont understand how the owner settled for Eli to be benched, then 1 game in with new QB fires the HC?!

What did he think was going to happen? Geno was going to win out?

Eli is the number 1 QB for the Giants for a reason.