Eli Manning to start Sunday

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
This dude is calling people psychotic when his one agenda on here is to defend Geno fukkin Smith :mjlol:

You need help breh seriously not even trying to be funny. What did they diagnose you with as a kid?
Hold up :what: I really just peeped your username for the first time, what the fukk is that? How they letting you slide with that shyt, and I heard you a cac at that :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up :what: I really just peeped your username for the first time, what the fukk is that? How they letting you slide with that shyt, and I heard you a cac at that :gucci:

It's a play on words from the last website breh

And Roddy calls everyone a cac who doesn't agree with him on Geno

He's mentally ill

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He just turned 27 this year

He's two years younger than case Keenum with less starts

I forgot your a CAC though
You can get upset about geno being bad all you want. Doesnt change the fact that he's not good. Has proven it over and over with multiple oppurtunities.

Keenum also had 22 starts coming into this season. Geno had over 30. So as usual when you go on a rant you're very wrong

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has been visually and statistically proven that Geno is a better option than Eli in 2017.

:mjgrin:

You seem hell bent on insisting that another white man gets the Giants QB position.

:mjpls:

Genos played one mediocre game against the worst pass defense in the NFL and it's proven he's better? :deadmanny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Down syndrome

Eli-18.gif
I did hear a few rumors that he was autistic....but still didn't think that was the reason for those faces.

woof

Daps
Reppin
It doesn't matter who starts. The OL isn't going to magically get better and, McAdoo or no, it's too late in the season to burn their shytty high school level system down. The offense is going to be trash Sunday, just like it was last Sunday, just like it has been most games before that.

Next year, everything is getting burned down thankfully.

The fact that Geno was still ahead of Davis Webb in the depth chart tells you that Webb is Hackenberg levels of trash
Webb isn't likely anything more than a Ryan Mallet redux at most, will probably end up yet another mid round nothing to add to the pile, but he's going to move up the depth chart and will get playing time of some kind this season now, who knows, maybe even this Sunday if they're getting blown out again.

The problem is McAdoo chose not to get him ready at all when he should have been at least giving him better looks in practice than being locked into a far back #3 weeks ago. He went all in on Geno proving that Eli was entirely responsible for the offense being shyt (really worked out well for him, with those 17 points, 260 total yards, and two TOs against probably the worst pass D in the league playing banged up and getting fired the day after) and gave fukk all to anything else.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You can get upset about geno being bad all you want. Doesnt change the fact that he's not good. Has proven it over and over with multiple oppurtunities.

Keenum also had 22 starts coming into this season. Geno had over 30. So as usual when you go on a rant you're very wrong

Why is Geno still being signed by other teams when folks like you claimed he wouldn’t see the nfl again after the Jets? He obviously outplayed Eli at practice.

He will get a chance on another team. He’s only 27...not “near 30” with you ageing him with RB years is trash way to say his window is closed. :mjlol:

He will no doubt start elsewhere. He’s played well in the last 8 games he’s played.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Why is Geno still being signed by other teams when folks like you claimed he wouldn’t see the nfl again after the Jets? He obviously outplayed Eli at practice.

He will get a chance on another team. He’s only 27...not “near 30” with you putting RB years on him in a trash way to say his windo is closed. :mjlol:

He will no doubt start elsewhere. He’s played well in the last 8 games he’s played.
Folks like me?
Pretty sure i never said that.

Also im not implying Geno is like a RB who's career is over at 30. My point has always been that hes played alot and we've seen what kind of player he is, which is not great.

Him being in his late 20s with a lot of starts is an indicator that there's not much upside in playing him on a bad team late in a lost season vs seeing what you have with your rookie qb.

You're unable to remove emotion from the argument when it comes to geno and see things for what they are :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Folks like me?
Pretty sure i never said that.

Also im not implying Geno is like a RB who's career is over at 30. My point has always been that hes played alot and we've seen what kind of player he is, which is not great.

Him being in his late 20s with a lot of starts is an indicator that there's not much upside in playing him on a bad team late in a lost season vs seeing what you have with your rookie qb.

You're unable to remove emotion from the argument when it comes to geno and see things for what they are :manny:
You clearly implied “near 30” as a negative. He’s a young qb.

Second, nfl teams will always weigh in context when taking on a player. You purposely ignore nuances like bad coaching, personnel and circumstances playing a role in a player you want to see fail or view as hopeless. Teams clearly know Geno had trash around him and saw him play better year over year. So he’s gokng to get opportunities.

Lol at “emotion.” Is that what you tell yourself when unable to make counter points? :dahell:

You a doctor?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dumb. Geno went for 212 yards and 1 td. Let him finish the season out and then look at the whole picture in the offseason.

@Box Factory I disagree. Geno has never been given the chance Carson or even Cam was. He can play.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You clearly implied “near 30” as a negative. He’s a young qb.

Second, nfl teams will always weigh in context when taking on a player. You purposely ignore nuances like bad coaching, personnel and circumstances playing a role in a player you want to see fail or view as hopeless. Teams clearly know Geno had trash around him and saw him play better year over year. So he’s gokng to get opportunities.

Lol at “emotion.” Is that what you tell yourself when unable to make counter points? :dahell:

You a doctor?
I dont purposely ignore anything. You willfully bend the truth and lower the bar in an attempt to paint Geno as this young unknown with loads of potential.

You said he had no bad decisions on his throws the other day, i pointed out specific throws that were obvious poor decisions and you went ghost, so spare me the no counter argument bs.

I don't doubt if Geno was put in a situation like Dak last year or Keenum this year, he could be a passable qb if they limited everything for him like they do with those guys.

Again, my point during all of this has been that its pointless for the Giants to play him this year at this point over a rookie qb.

Youre turning this into me saying his career is over and he'll never get another oppurtunity to be on a roster, which i never said.

So yeah, emotion. And i even get why you're emotional over it and want so badly for him to succeed. I've seen yours and tremonts posts about being at jets games with racist idiots all around you saying stupid shyt. So it makes sense to me, but dont project their idiocy on me

NYC Rebel

Daps
I dont purposely ignore anything. You willfully bend the truth and lower the bar in an attempt to paint Geno as this young unknown with loads of potential.

Then deconstruct the truth.

Tell me how the Geno had talent around him as a Jet. I'm all ears waiting for you to tell me that Greg Salas, Jeff Cumberland and David Nelson had talent.
You said he had no bad decisions on his throws the other day, i pointed out specific throws that were obvious poor decisions and you went ghost, so spare me the no counter argument bs.

What specifics? I didn't see a single almost int or throw into double coverage.

I don't doubt if Geno was put in a situation like Dak last year or Keenum this year, he could be a passable qb if they limited everything for him like they do with those guys.

Again, my point during all of this has been that its pointless for the Giants to play him this year at this point over a rookie qb.

Youre turning this into me saying his career is over and he'll never get another oppurtunity to be on a roster, which i never said.

So yeah, emotion. And i even get why you're emotional over it and want so badly for him to succeed. I've seen yours and tremonts posts about being at jets games with racist idiots all around you saying stupid shyt. So it makes sense to me, but dont project their idiocy on me
We've long had discussions with you tearing him down as a Jet. This has nothing to do with those idiot fans tremont and I talk about. :mjlol: How did you make that an attack on you?

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Then deconstruct the truth.

Tell me how the Geno had talent around him as a Jet. I'm all ears waiting for you to tell me that Greg Salas, Jeff Cumberland and David Nelson had talent.
Percey Harvin, Decker, Santonio Holmes, Kerley, Marshall, Enunwa, solid RBs. Again this is you bending the truth to lower the bar for him

Plenty of people have also had poor weapons and didnt make as many poor decisions or turn the ball over at the rate Geno does.
What specifics? I didn't see a single almost int or throw into double coverage.
Several bad decisions where he didn't see wide open recievers and threw into coverage or directly into a linemans hands. Specifically on the last drive.

He also had missed throws high and behind wide open recievers.

He had terrible pocket awareness and did a very bad job pre snap on both his turnovers.

He ended up wjth more turnovers than TDs, as he pretty much always has through out his career
We've long had discussions with you tearing him down as a Jet. This has nothing to do with those idiot fans tremont and I talk about. :mjlol: How did you make that an attack on you?

You continually attribute arguments ive never made to me. You keep trying to have arguments that other ppl made with me. I dont care if someone else said Geno wont get another chance or his career is over. I didnt say that so quit trying to make that the argument

NYC Rebel

Daps
Percey Harvin, Decker, Santonio Holmes, Kerley, Marshall, Enunwa, solid RBs. Again this is you bending the truth to lower the bar for him

Percy came mid season. He also had his first ever 100 yard receiving games of his career with Geno.

Me:TRUTH

you: lack context

He never had a chance to start with Marshall. He had one game with more than 10 snaps to throw to Marshal, and Brandon had 100 yards receiving, a TD and dropped another. Geno should have had 3 tds and 1 int that game.

and Holmes was washed.

Decker was hurt most of his time with Geno, and when healthy, Geno had an 85 qbr with him. Decker also had his career bear game with Geno.

And the one game Geno started with Enuwa, Geno threw 69 yard TD to him.

I stay in the truth. you stay lacking context.
Plenty of people have also had poor weapons and didnt make as many poor decisions or turn the ball over at the rate Geno does.

Geno shouldn’t have played his first year. He wasn’t ready. Everyone knew that coming out of that gimmick offense in WV. But he was forced to because if his idiot coach put Sanchez in the 4th qt of a pre season game and lost him for the season, forcing Geno to play.
image.JPG

Several bad decisions where he didn't see wide open recievers and threw into coverage or directly into a linemans hands. Specifically on the last drive.

He also had missed throws high and behind wide open recievers.

He had terrible pocket awareness and did a very bad job pre snap on both his turnovers.

Pre snap? You’re just throwing outball terms. :mjlol: he got sacked when Erik Flowers got beat

He ended up wjth more turnovers than TDs, as he pretty much always has through out his career

Now it’s his fault he got mashed in the pocket. :mjpls:
You continually attribute arguments ive never made to me. You keep trying to have arguments that other ppl made with me. I dont care if someone else said Geno wont get another chance or his career is over. I didnt say that so quit trying to make that the argument

:mjlol:

Last edited: