Eli Manning to start Sunday

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why you continue this bruh??

We know Black QBs have to be outstanding to have a career and chance
They don't get to grow or be even backups

Dak is 19-9 and learning as he goes in a down season and nikkas and pundits already talking about looking for another QB
It's amazing to me.

They clearly KNOW he was thrown out too soon due to a dumb ass coaching decision yet STILL use that season against him. We all knew he wasn't ready coming out of WV. All he's done since than was improve yet these dudes say
1. he's near 30 - as if he's a RB where that drops off
2. he's never shown anything. - He CLEARLY improved after his rookie season...a season where "he was thrown out too soon due to a dumb ass coaching decision yet STILL use that season against him."

I can't with these dudes.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
fukk that and shyt. That was Rex's fault.

But here is the issue with fukk boi fans. They

1. Don't see that he had poor coaching
2. use his rookie season where he shouldn't have played against him.

That is trash.

After his rookie season, Geno 459 attempts, 275 completions, 3,128 yards passing with 17 tds and 15 ints with an 80 QBR. He CLEARLY improved, yet you fans refuse to even see that.
THOSE ARENT GOOD #S over a 20something game span. I dont care if kind of bad is better than outright terrible.

Qbr is a horseshyt stat that inflates for low usage players.

Add in his fumbles to those totals for that span and you have what i said. An extremely turnover prone QB who doesn't move the needle.

My bar isn't as low as yours because i don't have a bias or need to pump him up.

He's at best a below average starter and halfway decent backup. Which would suggest that at 27 years old there's no need for a bad team who's season us over to play him late in the season over a rookie

Adress that point, my only point, and explain why its wrong

or go find someone who wants to argue if Geno is better now than as a rookie or if he belongs in the league. Because i give zero fukks about those 2 useless topics

NYC Rebel

Daps
THOSE ARENT GOOD #S over a 20something game span. I dont care if kind of bad is better than outright terrible.

Qbr is a horseshyt stat that inflates for low usage players.

I said "improved." You twist that into GOOD. :childplease:

He clearly got better. That's the point.

Add in his fumbles to those totals for that span and you have what i said. An extremely turnover prone QB who doesn't move the needle.

I'm not a fan of pocket presence. I said that. But I also saw a qb in year two who learned to step up in the pocket when need be and reset. He did that on Sunday.

My bar isn't as low as yours because i don't have a bias or need to pump him up.
What is my bar? I said he improved. I said he's a young QB. I said his story isn't complete. What "bar" is mentioned there??

He's at best a below average starter and halfway decent backup. Which would suggest that at 27 years old there's no need for a bad team who's season us over to play him late in the season over a rookie

And I said I don't know who he is as a starter due to the coaching and personnel I stated earlier. The one you tried to slickly mention names (Decker, Marshal, Enunwa) that I added context to and blew your crap out of the water when being intellectually dishonest in mentioning them.

Adress that point, my only point, and explain why its wrong

I just did.
or go find someone who wants to argue if Geno is better now than as a rookie or if he belongs in the league. Because i give zero fukks about those 2 useless topics
You do give a fukk. Look at your post numbers in here. You were willing to lie by bringing up those receivers without any context. Worse was you saying I said he was good when I said he improved. Plenty of QBs improved after 27.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Why you continue this bruh??

We know Black QBs have to be outstanding to have a career and chance
They don't get to grow or be even backups

Dak is 19-9 and learning as he goes in a down season and nikkas and pundits already talking about looking for another QB
Dont try and sneak Dak into this.

Dak was held up as some gold standard while being protected with elite players all around him. As soon as a fraction of that talent was taken from him we saw one of the worst stretches of qb play in the last 60 years.

Geno is probably better than Dak. If given an elite offensive line/running game/ weapons with time to hit wide open recievers 5-12 yards away like dak did last year, im sure geno woukd have similar success.

Dak has abysmal arm talent. The only area id say hes better than Geno is escaping pressure because hes strong as fukk and hard to bring down

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I said "improved." You twist that into GOOD. :childplease:

He clearly got better. That's the point.

I'm not a fan of pocket presence. I said that. But I also saw a qb in year two who learned to step up in the pocket when need be and reset. He did that on Sunday.

What is my bar? I said he improved. I said he's a young QB. I said his story isn't complete. What "bar" is mentioned there??

And I said I don't know who he is as a starter due to the coaching and personnel I stated earlier. The one you tried to slickly mention names (Decker, Marshal, Enunwa) that I added context to and blew your crap out of the water when being intellectually dishonest in mentioning them.

I just did.

You do give a fukk. Look at your post numbers in here. You were willing to lie by bringing up those receivers without any context. Worse was you saying I said he was good when I said he improved. Plenty of QBs improved after 27.
Jesus christ man. You have been following me around for a week based off of me saying that Webb should play over Eli/Geno because their season is over and you don't know what you have with him, so give him some playing time.

From that original argument i made, we've gone to genos rookie season, genos weapons, every excuse possible for him, you accusing me of thinking he doesn't belong in the league, arguing about a late 20s qb with 40 games played under his belt being young, you insinuating that i said he wont make a roster next year and who knows what the fukk else.

You have said he is good. You keep referencing tiny sample sizes based on qbr and ignoring the same glaring issues.

You haven't even begun to refute why im wrong saying webb should play over him or eli and if you think you have than you're very lost.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont try and sneak Dak into this.

Dak was held up as some gold standard while being protected with elite players all around him. As soon as a fraction of that talent was taken from him we saw one of the worst stretches of qb play in the last 60 years.

Geno is probably better than Dak. If given an elite offensive line/running game/ weapons with time to hit wide open recievers 5-12 yards away like dak did last year, im sure geno woukd have similar success.

Dak has abysmal arm talent. The only area id say hes better than Geno is escaping pressure because hes strong as fukk and hard to bring down

Right

NYC Rebel

Daps
Jesus christ man. You have been following me around for a week based off of me saying that Webb should play over Eli/Geno because their season is over and you don't know what you have with him, so give him some playing time.

A week? Do a search on me and Webb. I said nothing about Webb. I just caught you on your myths about Geno where

1. you blame him for his rookie season. You've then moved the goalpost to "Yeah...I know it's Rex's fault, but that season trickled down to other seasons" bs. He's improved since then.

From that original argument i made, we've gone to genos rookie season, genos weapons, every excuse....

Pause.
Is it an excuse when

1. Rex dumb decision forced him to play his rookie season?
2. When his primary weapons for most of 2014, his last season as a starter, were Kerley, Cumberland, Nelson, Salas and an injured Decker?
You lied bringing up the other names when he hardly played with them. Find the lie on my part.

possible for him, you accusing me of thinking he doesn't belong in the league, arguing about a late 20s qb with 40 games played under his belt being young, you insinuating that i said he wont make a roster next year and who knows what the fukk else.
Again...he's improved over those 40 games. Why should it stop if he's STILL improving?

You have said he is good.

Quote me. I said "we don't know because he never had...." I never said he was good. YOU said I said that.

You keep referencing tiny sample sizes based on qbr and ignoring the same glaring issues.
Tiny? I mentioned every game past his rookie season.

You haven't even begun to refute why im wrong saying webb should play over him or eli and if you think you have than you're very lost.
Prior to the season, the Giants braintrust saw Geno as the potential successor to Eli. That's why they played him.[/quote]

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You have quoted me saying webb should start several times and keep trying to twist into arguments where you can bring up your geno talking points because you're salty about not accepting what he is vs what you envision.

You have referenced 5 game samples and 8 game samples saying geno was good

He hasnt kept improving. He has mostly the same problems he always had. You pawn these problems off as the fault of others or ignore them completely.

I never said yeah that was rexs fault but blah blah. I said maybe he shouldn't have played then but its completely irrelevant now. He's still turnover prone, still misses wide open throws, still regularly doesnt spot wide open recievers, still struggles to escape pressure etc, still hasnt shown anything approaching or that would indicate high level talent/play, and he's not young or unproven.

He's clearly not the successor to eli at this point based off the giants braintrust firing the guy who started him and putting eli back in.

But im done, for the love of god please dont quote me again and keep this going.

If Geno ever proves me wrong please feel free to @ Me

NYC Rebel

Daps
You have quoted me saying webb should start several times and keep trying to twist into arguments where you can bring up your geno talking points because you're salty about not accepting what he is vs what you envision.

You have referenced 5 game samples and 8 game samples saying geno was good

there you go lying again. I never said Geno was good. I said he improved.

He hasnt kept improving.
yes he has. Numbers clearly show it.

He has mostly the same problems he always had. You pawn these problems off as the fault of others or ignore them completely.

His numbers haven't improved since his rookie season? :dahell: Really?

I never said yeah that was rexs fault but blah blah. I said maybe he shouldn't have played then but

Maybe? Yes or no....should he have

1. put Sanchez in the fourth quarter of a pre season game knowing Geno was his back up?
2. Did he have a choice to play Geno after Sanchez got hurt?

You can answer that.

its completely irrelevant now.

This is @Trip. Only @Trip resorted to "it's completely irrelevant now" after forced to answer questions.

He's still turnover prone, still misses wide open throws, still regularly doesnt spot wide open recievers, still struggles to escape pressure etc, still hasnt shown anything approaching or that would indicate high level talent/play, and he's not young or unproven.
His numbers showed that he's improved in all of those areas.

He's clearly not the successor to eli at this point based off the giants braintrust firing the guy who started him and putting eli back in.
You are an at the moment poster. The Giants braintrust that thought of Geno as Eli's successor was FIRED on Monday.

What is it with you and complete dishonesty?

But im done, for the love of god please dont quote me again and keep this going.

If Geno ever proves me wrong please feel free to @ Me
You BEEN done @Trip.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Now im somebody else because they said Genos rookie season is irrelevant to now? You're bordering on delusional at this point

This is how far gone you are off this Geno shyt. Im somebody else because i dont buy into your shytty arguments about Geno

Is @Trip canadian and didbhe relentlessly stan canadian nba players? Is he a Raptors fan? Over the top Eagles fan and Cowboys hater?

This makes alot of sense when its put in context with your delusions about Geno and applying other ppls arguments about him to me.

The Giants should play Webb

Stop quoting me and seek help

NYC Rebel

Daps
Now im somebody else because they said Genos rookie season is irrelevant to now? You're bordering on delusional at this point

This is how far gone you are off this Geno shyt. Im somebody else because i dont buy into your shytty arguments about Geno

Is @Trip canadian and didbhe relentlessly stan canadian nba players? Is he a Raptors fan? Over the top Eagles fan and Cowboys hater?

This makes alot of sense when its put in context with your delusions about Geno and applying other ppls arguments about him to me.

The Giants should play Webb

Stop quoting me and seek help
What’s to buy into? Trip is a New Yorker like you.

Second, you lied bringing up Marshal and other names. I didn’t. I added context. Geno’s numbers clearly improved from his rookie season and have climbed while you ignore numbers and rely on feelings and parroting the media.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What’s to buy into? Trip is a New Yorker like you.

Second, you lied bringing up Marshal and other names. I didn’t. I added context. Geno’s numbers clearly improved from his rookie season and have climbed while you ignore numbers and rely on feelings and parroting the media.
Where or how am I a fukking New Yorker? You're delusional

Geno turns the ball over more than he puts points on the board. Those #s have never changed

NYC Rebel

Daps
Where or how am I a fukking New Yorker? You're delusional

Geno turns the ball over more than he puts points on the board. Those #s have never changed
So if it decreases....that's not change?

You are the most intellectually dishonest person in here.

First you lie about Geno having weapons naming names he really didn't throw to, then this he turns the ball over angle when that number has been decreasing.

You don't notice the decrease...:mjlol:

He's improved from his rookie season. That's not me saying "he's good." That's me saying he's gotten better, so why should he stop playing?

Deal with it.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So if it decreases....that's not change?

You are the most intellectually dishonest person in here.

First you lie about Geno having weapons naming names he really didn't throw to, then this he turns the ball over angle when that number has been decreasing.

You don't notice the decrease...:mjlol:

He's improved from his rookie season. That's not me saying "he's good." That's me saying he's gotten better, so why should he stop playing?

Deal with it.
How many turnovers did he have in his most recent game against a terrible defence and how many TDs did he have? :lupe:

And yeah you're right Greg Salas and Jeff Cumberland were his #1 and 2 options in every game he played like you've been suggesting.

You're Geno stanning is pathetic, transparent and you're not worthy of me correcting you anymore.

@ me when geno does absolutely anything of note