Eli Manning to start Sunday

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You were literally saying "ppl like you said he wouldnt get another opportunity " and going on about him being on another team next year IN THIS THREAD. ON THE LAST FEW PAGES. But now its MJ faces. Argue like a grown up and put your emotions aside or quit quoting me.

Now pre snap adjustments to obvious blitzes that lead to sacks don't matter. Continually turning over the ball and being sacked due to terrible pocket awareness and football iq don't matter.

Having much better options than you keep listing don't matter.

Nothing matters but tiny sample sizes. Even though he's still turning the ball over at an alarming rate in that same sample size.

My whole point during all of this has been that, Geno is a late 20s turnover prone qb who has had more than enough opportunity, and its pointless for a bad team in a lost season to start him over a rookie late in the year. You don't wanna argue that point.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You were literally saying "ppl like you said he wouldnt get another opportunity " and going on about him being on another team next year IN THIS THREAD. ON THE LAST FEW PAGES. But now its MJ faces. Argue like a grown up and put your emotions aside or quit quoting me.

You brought up receivers and I added context.

You use his rookie season against him and I said he wasn’t ready and it was a dumb ass coaches decision that forced him to play before ready, yet you blame him.

Now pre snap adjustments to obvious blitzes that lead to sacks don't matter. Continually turning over the ball and being sacked due to terrible pocket awareness and football iq don't matter.
He got sacked by Mack coming off the edge as he usually does. It wasn’t a blitz. :mjlol:

Obvious blitz?

That was a blitz? He got sacked in less than 3 seconds. His fault? ::childplease:

Having much better options than you keep listing don't matter.

Nothing matters but tiny sample sizes. Even though he's still turning the ball over at an alarming rate in that same sample size.

His numbers are due to his rookie season in a year he shouldn’t have played.

You blame him for REX forcing him to play his rookie year.

Yes...you do.

My whole point during all of this has been that, Geno is a late 20s turnover prone qb who has had more than enough opportunity, and its pointless for a bad team in a lost season to start him over a rookie late in the year. You don't wanna argue that point.

Your entire point is trash.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This thread is a fukking train wreck. This isn’t pro wrestling where if the crowd favorite got screwed by interference in the championship match he was clearly going to win. Geno got hosed by the jets. Every quarterback to play for the jets for the last 40+ years got hosed. This does not mean he’s a good quarterback or was going to develop into one. Geno stanning is maybe the saddest stanning I’ve ever seen on here. At least when eye cue would Stan for dion waiters he would rant and rave about how much of a genius he himself is and include a bunch of hashtags that brought some comedic value. This is Geno’s 5th season. He has not shown enough promise that would warrant a team signing him to a deal in hopes of building around him.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Show the other sack. Again you bend the truth to fit a narrative

Why is my point trash? Because you want to keep having an entirely different argument that im not making?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So you break his consecutive start streak why??

giphy.gif
I know he says what the fukk there but it looks like he pronounces every word wrong :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Show the other sack. Again you bend the truth to fit a narrative

Why is my point trash? Because you want to keep having an entirely different argument that im not making?
I’m showing this sack you said was Geno fault.

Even baldinger said it wasn’t his fault.

He got sacked in less than 3 seconds.

Bad enough you called it a “blitz.” That was a straight edge rush where the tackle failed. You try too hard.
You’re plain biased.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This thread is a fukking train wreck. This isn’t pro wrestling where if the crowd favorite got screwed by interference in the championship match he was clearly going to win. Geno got hosed by the jets. Every quarterback to play for the jets for the last 40+ years got hosed. This does not mean he’s a good quarterback or was going to develop into one. Geno stanning is maybe the saddest stanning I’ve ever seen on here. At least when eye cue would Stan for dion waiters he would rant and rave about how much of a genius he himself is and include a bunch of hashtags that brought some comedic value. This is Geno’s 5th season. He has not shown enough promise that would warrant a team signing him to a deal in hopes of building around him.
No man

After 5 years, over 40 games, consistent inability to look after the ball or escape pressure, being in his late 20s and never showing anything resembling high level talent, Geno is still somehow someway a "young qb" who never had real opportunity. We just dont get it but the bias crotchety old man does

NYC Rebel

Daps
Geno has played two seasons. After year one, his play has IMPROVED.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I’m showing this sack you said was Geno fault.

Even baldinger said it wasn’t his fault.

He got sacked in less than 3 seconds.

Bad enough you called it a “blitz.” That was a straight edge rush where the tackle failed. You try too hard.
You’re plain biased.

Never Genos fault. No matter the situation or outcome. Its not his fault.

Over 40 games of over extremely sub par, turnover prone, poor awareness football is not his fault.

You got it

NYC Rebel

Daps
No man

After 5 years, over 40 games, consistent inability to look after the ball or escape pressure, being in his late 20s and never showing anything resembling high level talent, Geno is still somehow someway a "young qb" who never had real opportunity. We just dont get it but the bias crotchety old man does
Again....should Geno have played his first year?

If no, whose fault was it?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Never Genos fault. No matter the situation or outcome. Its not his fault.

Over 40 games of over extremely sub par, turnover prone, poor awareness football is not his fault.

You got it
No. Let’s base it on what YOU said.

You said it was a blitz.

Actual play= no blitz

You were wrong.

He got sacked in less than 3 seconds. How is that play his fault?

And Geno does have flaws. I don’t like his pocket presence. But he has played better after year one.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Again....should Geno have played his first year?

If no, whose fault was it?
I've had this argument with you before and agreed he probably shouldn't have played then and it lead to him being the poor player he is now.

The problem is you continue to go back to what caused him to play poor and refuse to aknowledge that at this point it doesnt matter because he's not young anymore and he's still not good near good enough.

He's not a rookie now, and he still doesn't escape pressure, doesn't create for his team, doesnt protect the ball.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I've had this argument with you before and agreed he probably shouldn't have played then a
fukk that "and shyt." That was Rex's fault, period.

But here is the issue with fukk boi fans. They

1. Don't see that he had poor coaching
2. use his rookie season where he shouldn't have played against him.

That is trash.

After his rookie season where a dumb coaching decision forced him to play, Geno has 459 attempts, 275 completions, 3,128 yards passing with 17 tds and 15 ints with an 80 QBR. He CLEARLY improved and continued to improve, yet you fans refuse to even see that.

Black qbs never get the context and patience of other qbs. Yall rather parrot media trash.

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that and shyt. That was Rex's fault.

But here is the issue with fukk boi fans. They

1. Don't see that he had poor coaching
2. use his rookie season where he shouldn't have played against him.

That is trash.

After his rookie season where a dumb coaching decision forced him to play, Geno has 459 attempts, 275 completions, 3,128 yards passing with 17 tds and 15 ints with an 80 QBR. He CLEARLY improved and continued to improve, yet you fans refuse to even see that.

Black qbs never get the context and patience of other qbs. Yall rather parrot media trash.

Why you continue this bruh??

We know Black QBs have to be outstanding to have a career and chance
They don't get to grow or be even backups

Dak is 19-9 and learning as he goes in a down season and nikkas and pundits already talking about looking for another QB