Eli Manning to start Sunday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they can’t refute the videos and the numbers they get Super Saiyan Juelz status.

:mjlol:

full

I have no dog in the fight I could care less. You and Roddy care about Geno and his career as a starter is over :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Eli showed none of this so far this season.

I’ve actually questioned Geno’s pocket presence which I said sucks in this thread, but dude was stepping up in the pocket and resetting like :ohhh:

I saw that his last few games as the jets starter.

He’ll get a starting job someplace else.

Daps
He’ll get a starting job someplace else.

Where?

He’s a clown of a person and a bad qb

Only way he’ll ever start is injury puts him on the lineup

Dude doesn’t have what it takes to be qb on or off the field, it was evident when he went on his twitter rant and sulked on draft night

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no dog in the fight I could care less. You and Roddy care about Geno and his career as a starter is over :mjlol:
It has been visually and statistically proven that Geno is a better option than Eli in 2017.

:mjgrin:

You seem hell bent on insisting that another white man gets the Giants QB position.

:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another cac

Where?

He’s a clown of a person and a bad qb

Only way he’ll ever start is injury puts him on the lineup

Dude doesn’t have what it takes to be qb on or off the field, it was evident when he went on his twitter rant and sulked on draft night

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The funny thing about Geno, folks said he'd be out of the league after not extended by the Jets, and he was signed shortly after. He even got a chance to start and is likely outplaying Eli in practice as a result of it.

He's going to start elsewhere in the league. He's still a young qb that hasn't had any real structure around him outside of a few flickers.