Elon Musk is a billionaire simp

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Jeeez usss... that shyt made me throw up in my mouth a bit.

The way shes even responding to him is a bit degrading...
nikka ur a fukking billionaire, ur a fukking Tony Stark as nikka
What the fukk is wrong with you:what:

If u liquidated all my assets right now and took the line outta my pockets I'm a thousandaire lol

Still wouldn't act like that... yuck muthafuka, yuck:gag:
C/s this bytch talking at him, through text:gucci:

I dont let my enemies talk to me that way, let alone the person im trynna cuff. I think this chick goes for weak willed men. That Mandy Lane flick is even more disturbing now.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that text convo is weird.

Thing is, a lot of u cats that’s making fun of him may be better than him at socializing but ask yourselves, what have U got to show for it? People who love u? :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably is nikkaz like Elon Musk, go after chicks they are not in their lane at all when they get money

He go to any of these universities and tech companies and pick the one of them cute nerds who would actually relate to him and probably got better p*ssy, but he want the women who wouldn't give him any play in high school type, this how all simps act when they get bread and start fukking women for the first time, when they should just stay in their lane and glow up a bytch, and then they wonder why they getting taking to the cleaners

All the bytches loved Denzel, and he got him a basic ass wife, I wouldn't even look at her booty if she walked passed me in a short dress

when Jay-Z got Beyonce, the baddest bytch around him he could possible find

the difference is Denzel has a wife, Jay-Z has a business partner, Denzel can go to a basketball game and nikkaz is not telling stories about the time they ran a train on her, like The houston rockets did Destiny Child, Denzel's wife is being brought up when Marquez Houstin is sipping an empty crown royal bottle hoping for one last drop while he tells stories about how he use to be the man

you see what I'm saying

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the texts are lame but that last text from her indicates there is something more going on, he probably still smashed so :manny:
Ok so none of you fools actually read the article. They ended up in the relationship. The beef in the story was Johnny Depp was trying to prove they were seeing eachother whilst he was still married to her.