Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
This is still my go to text :wow:

8373150-6577797-image-m-54_1547149961444.jpg

Richest man in the world was texting a bytch this. You know she was

200.gif

I may use this on this chic that i'm talking to now :ehh::whoo::wow:. Without using the "L" word or course :hubie:.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Great points.

A nerdy dude that becomes rich....it's just like a poor college athlete that gets drafted in the 1st round and becomes a millionaire overnight.

The nerd never actually learned how to play the game. He went from getting zero puzzy to having it all available. He lacks self awareness and just reaches for whatever society tells him is "hot and sexy." He wants the cheerleader but doesn't know how to keep her interested. She's way too experienced and jaded for him.

The nerdy girl is optimistic and "fresh." She appreciates a goofy, inexperienced dude because she's a goofy, inexperienced woman. So many curvy, sexy nerd girls and these dudes chase Alpha male leftovers.

What about having hot cheerleader types as side pieces?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
With the amount of money he got..I guess simping to him is the equivalent of me spending $1 on food to feed and entertain a bytch and be rewarded with fire p*ssy.

All he has to do is beg a little..offer security which doesn't even cost him much to make her feel special and she didn't want to text anymore..she wanted to talk to him. That's a win to me:ehh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
johnny depp is probably my top dude

but I dont think Elon said anything terribly simpish here
he was unleashing the flutes and saying ..." you could have 24 hour security its not shyt to me "
it was lowkey a flex, with a ..."my dikk is still here if you need it" vibe
:hhh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
johnny depp is probably my top dude

but I dont think Elon said anything terribly simpish here
he was unleashing the flutes and saying ..." you could have 24 hour security its not shyt to me "
it was lowkey a flex, with a ..."my dikk is still here if you need it" vibe
:hhh:
:dame::dame::dame::dame: