This is still my go to text :wow:

8373150-6577797-image-m-54_1547149961444.jpg

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Motherfukkers so soft. I bet he be tough as shyt on his employees though but let a bytch run him. If I had $50 billion dollars, a woman would get canceled quick if I even smelled drama.
:mjlol: ayo i thought i was the only one, you;d got me fukked if you think imma entertain you just because you fine. there's a bunch of other "bad bytches" right around the corner

Daps
Probably is nikkaz like Elon Musk, go after chicks they are not in their lane at all when they get money

He go to any of these universities and tech companies and pick the one of them cute nerds who would actually relate to him and probably got better p*ssy, but he want the women who wouldn't give him any play in high school type, this how all simps act when they get bread and start fukking women for the first time, when they should just stay in their lane and glow up a bytch, and then they wonder why they getting taking to the cleaners

All the bytches loved Denzel, and he got him a basic ass wife, I wouldn't even look at her booty if she walked passed me in a short dress

when Jay-Z got Beyonce, the baddest bytch around him he could possible find

the difference is Denzel has a wife, Jay-Z has a business partner, Denzel can go to a basketball game and nikkaz is not telling stories about the time they ran a train on her, like The houston rockets did Destiny Child, Denzel's wife is being brought up when Marquez Houstin is sipping an empty crown royal bottle hoping for one last drop while he tells stories about how he use to be the man

you see what I'm saying

Great points.

A nerdy dude that becomes rich....it's just like a poor college athlete that gets drafted in the 1st round and becomes a millionaire overnight.

The nerd never actually learned how to play the game. He went from getting zero puzzy to having it all available. He lacks self awareness and just reaches for whatever society tells him is "hot and sexy." He wants the cheerleader but doesn't know how to keep her interested. She's way too experienced and jaded for him.

The nerdy girl is optimistic and "fresh." She appreciates a goofy, inexperienced dude because she's a goofy, inexperienced woman. So many curvy, sexy nerd girls and these dudes chase Alpha male leftovers.