Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Figures. You UFC always love shytting in the true fighting sport, boxing.

Stop the hate cac
bytch because somebody has eyes that actually work they're a cac? Because your tiny ass brain cant get past the nostalgia of an old clunky ass game, I'm a cac? I dont even know these UFC fighters or follow the sport like that but the gameplay is modern, fakkit. Maybe you should try it to see how good it feels compared to FN Champion...

I guarantee you think Pac and BIG are the GOATs too...I say that as an example because you're clearly one of those people that don't understand that all art evolves and gets better. Just because something was great in its time doesn't mean it stays great when something new comes along

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Graphics look good to me. nikkas always complaining about something. That lost looks like it had more boxers than any fight night game had.

first day cop

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I know FN Champion is a classic but man, that game moves like shyt. Too fast and nowhere near simulation. No way you can play that shyt in 2020 and not feel some kinda way about how unrealistic it feels, even on One X or Series X
The footwork in FNC feels like you're boxing on ice constantly sliding around but I wouldn't say the game moves like shyt...They just needed to add weight like they did in the UFC games that followed...

Overall FNC holds up quite well in 2020 and shyts on those UFC games in terms of fun factor...

This is the game running on PC...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The footwork in FNC feels like you're boxing on ice constantly sliding around but I wouldn't say the game moves like shyt...They just needed to add weight like they did in the UFC games that followed...

Overall FNC holds up quite well in 2020 and shyts on those UFC games in terms of fun factor...

This is the game running on PC...

If you can't see how unrealistic that punching is then something is wrong with your eyes. I can pinpoint everything I want to do in UFC. There is no random punching and button mashing or you'll be laid out instantly. There is an in depth strategy that you have to adjust with everybody you fight online. On top of that there are so many more layers to the game in general so you can win so many different ways but everything involves strategy.

I'm gonna find this mod but this is not simulation boxing. It's straight up arcade. UFC feels nothing like what you described. And not like I wasn't a FN fan when it came out...if the servers were running I'd smash all y'all just to show you how much I played FN Champion...

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I thought round 3 was better. Fnc took out the parry system. Never really was fan of the series when you could cheese with the alternative controls setup with punches on face buttons instead of using the punch stick.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you can't see how unrealistic that punching is then something is wrong with your eyes. I can pinpoint everything I want to do in UFC. There is no random punching and button mashing or you'll be laid out instantly. There is an in depth strategy that you have to adjust with everybody you fight online. On top of that there are so many more layers to the game in general so you can win so many different ways but everything involves strategy.

I'm gonna find this mod but this is not simulation boxing. It's straight up arcade. UFC feels nothing like what you described. And not like I wasn't a FN fan when it came out...if the servers were running I'd smash all y'all just to show you how much I played FN Champion...
Where did I ever say FNC is realistic?

All I said was it doesn't move like shyt and holds up well given its a damn near decade old game bruh...The video I posted proves my point...

FNC laid out the groundwork for the standup in those UFC games...no shyt a game that dropped in 2020 is going to feel more realistic than a game from 2011...
Don't disrespect UFC like that
Those UFC game are straight trash...:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I clearly played thousands of times. Snap out of the nostalgia bullshyt. My cousin and I were just playing a couple days ago and both looked at each other and laughed because the shyt feels like trash in 2021...

I play a lot of UFC so if you go from a modern fighting sports game to something like FN, there's a HUGE difference

First bolded:hula:Second bolded.
You done said all that's needed to know about your stance on the subject Breh. Bless yo heart.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
First bolded:hula:Second bolded.
You done said all that's needed to know about your stance on the subject Breh. Bless yo heart.
What do yall have against UFC games? From what I gather nikkas don't like it because it takes too much thinking and too much time to learn the game...nikkas just want to button mash to throw punches and hope they land. The intensity of UFC punches landing alone completely shyts on FN in every way.

I guarantee your issue is you tried it and couldn't catch on to the ground/grappling game because it requires strategy.
Tell me I'm wrong; because that's everybody's complaint who doesn't like to UFC games, which says more about you than the game...

Yall are delusional as fukk...

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Where did I ever say FNC is realistic?

All I said was it doesn't move like shyt and holds up well given its a damn near decade old game bruh...The video I posted proves my point...

FNC laid out the groundwork for the standup in those UFC games...no shyt a game that dropped in 2020 is going to feel more realistic than a game from 2011...

Those UFC game are straight trash...:yeshrug:
You're delusional as fukk...watch a few minutes then bring your ass back and lie to say this isn't 10 times better than FN Champion