Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would be cool if it has a way to download other peoples created boxers so u don't have to make them yourself. If there is this can have a full all time roster. Hope theres unlimited spots for it too

Otherwise I'll be playing gatti vs ward every fight lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This would be cool if it has a way to download other peoples created boxers so u don't have to make them yourself. If there is this can have a full all time roster. Hope theres unlimited spots for it too

Otherwise I'll be playing gatti vs ward every fight lol
Yeah FN used to have that then went off for ps3

• Dap
Reactions: L68

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I'll support when this drops. Can't believe we went a whole generation without a boxing game.

fukk EA. With all the money they make off ultimate team. They can't afford licensing for boxers? :hhh:

Besides money may, most boxers would be happy to be in a new fight night, AJ & Fury are in the damn UFC game.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll support when this drops. Can't believe we went a whole generation without a boxing game.

fukk EA. With all the money they make off ultimate team. They can't afford licensing for boxers? :hhh:

Besides money may, most boxers would be happy to be in a new fight night, AJ & Fury are in the damn UFC game.

Wouldn't even mind if they only used pbc or tr fighters as long as they had a create a boxer option... cut a deal with haymon or arum

Last edited:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

I think this was the first home gaming console generation that did not include a new boxing game.
My last piss and moan about Fight Night they never broke the fukking 220 cap. The game has a fan base for whats going to be decade this year and they couldn’t even throw us that bone .

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What do yall have against UFC games? From what I gather nikkas don't like it because it takes too much thinking and too much time to learn the game...nikkas just want to button mash to throw punches and hope they land. The intensity of UFC punches landing alone completely shyts on FN in every way.

I guarantee your issue is you tried it and couldn't catch on to the ground/grappling game because it requires strategy.
Tell me I'm wrong; because that's everybody's complaint who doesn't like to UFC games, which says more about you than the game...

Yall are delusional as fukk...

My issue with the game is that it felt like a chore to play and after beating whichever one had Tyson and Bruce lee in it, I never felt compelled to fukk with the series past playing a few demos to make sure I really wasn't missing out anything much.:manny:

You keep falsely equating people not fukking with UFC while lauding Fight Night as us running to play an "easier" game that doesn't lend itself to button mashing but over all, If you got to be wading through an oppressive A.I. that cancels all your moves and transitions on the whims of an vindictive algorithm that systematically denies you success rather than being smart and adaptive enough to punish you for your mistakes, then you're just enduring (But in your case enjoying, which is cool) an experience that leaves one drained rather than entertained.

Not saying that Fight Night boasts anywhere near a complete boxing experience, with the phantom whiffs and clipping punches, the removal of the parry system and that horrid random knock down system that can have you dominating an entire fight only to automatically be KO'd by one random and barely placed power punch; but it's pound for pound the best boxing game on the market that gives you a way better balance of Simulation with Arcade where the match can flow rather than having shyt be constantly halted by the tiring ground and pound game that feels way more mechanical than it should be, But I guess that's the "Strategy" you're espousing that makes this game better than what we enjoy in Fight Night. :hubie:You can have that tiring shyt.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
My issue with the game is that it felt like a chore to play and after beating whichever one had Tyson and Bruce lee in it, I never felt compelled to fukk with the series past playing a few demos to make sure I really wasn't missing out anything much.:manny:

You keep falsely equating people not fukking with UFC while lauding Fight Night as us running to play an "easier" game that doesn't lend itself to button mashing but over all, If you got to be wading through an oppressive A.I. that cancels all your moves and transitions on the whims of an vindictive algorithm that systematically denies you success rather than being smart and adaptive enough to punish you for your mistakes, then you're just enduring (But in your case enjoying, which is cool) an experience that leaves one drained rather than entertained.

Not saying that Fight Night boasts anywhere near a complete boxing experience, with the phantom whiffs and clipping punches, the removal of the parry system and that horrid random knock down system that can have you dominating an entire fight only to automatically be KO'd by one random and barely placed power punch; but it's pound for pound the best boxing game on the market that gives you a way better balance of Simulation with Arcade where the match can flow rather than having shyt be constantly halted by the tiring ground and pound game that feels way more mechanical than it should be, But I guess that's the "Strategy" you're espousing that makes this game better than what we enjoy in Fight Night. :hubie:You can have that tiring shyt.
I knew that was exactly why you didn't care for UFC; because of the strategy. You haven't played in a long time...they have knockout only modes, punching only, and other ways to where they eliminate the ground game all together. If you have Gamepass at least download the new UFC to see how good that shyt is. I know you can tell from the video that it looks amazing

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Someone should make a fighting game with all the fighters. Have UFC and boxers. Then have legendary characters like Bruce Lee and retired boxers like Mike Tyson. Random characters like Mr. Miyagi. Then, have the different fighting formats like boxing ring, octagon, street fight, etc.. Have like 50 difffent ratings like the usual strength and speed, but shyt like agility, jumping and shyt like that. So you will be able to have Mike Tyson vs Connor Mcgregor in a street fight with no rules. Or Bruce Lee vs Floyd Mayweather in the Octagon with UFC rules. And have tons of random made up fighters too. And if licensing is too much, create the characters but don’t name them the real names, and let the community edit the character names