Everything Is Backwards.... You Are Backwards

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wildhundreds said:
If you're a lame, sure..

But if you talking shyt and have a following, a large one, you'll be visited.

Like i said to another poster here, prove me wrong..

No problem......

maxresdefault.jpg

Being banned from Facebook =/ 'visited'

:snooze:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Art is an imitation of life. Many movies, no matter how fictional you may believe they are, have some representation of truth.

plot summary what that movie I mentioned is about.
After an incident where he used questionable police tactics, Jeff Powers (Lou Diamond Phillips) is placed on probation. Upon hearing of his probation, a friend from the force later invites Jeff to join the Special Investigation Section, an elite and highly secretive LAPDunit designed to track and shut down high profile criminals. Jeff discovers that the group is actually a group of rogue cops who actually function like an unofficially sanctioned death squad and are given wide latitude when it comes to dealing with criminals. Although their official mission is to surveil criminals and arrest them in the act of committing a crime, the squad often resorts to brutality and murder to dispatch the subjects they are supposed to arrest.

Jeff questions the purpose of the squad and begins to see them as more of a harm to society than a positive force for justice. When he tries to bring evidence of the squad's abuse of power, he learns that the squad is protected by well-connected and very influential people who already know and condone the squad's methods. Jeff's former teammates in the squad begin to suspect that Jeff has turned on them and decide to take measures to eliminate him before he can expose their activities to the public.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Preacher said:
Well, I'm Christian so morality is properly defined for us. I also believe humanity is born with some sense of morality.

Saying it's 'properly defined for us' doesn't mean it's OBJECTIVELY defined since not everyone is a Christian.

So, unless you can objectively define 'moral' and 'evil', your entire stance is meaningless.

About the only thing you can say is that you, personally, don't agree with something which would make what YOU don't agree with a subjective dislike.

No one else needs to take what you dislike as an objective fact of existence even if they agree with your opinion.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Preacher said:
Art is an imitation of life. Many movies, no matter how fictional you may believe they are, have some representation of truth.

That's nice and all, but meaningless drivel.

I can say anything I want about anyone/anything and nothing will happen to me even if I have a large following.

I will not be 'visited'. You can do the same without fear of some organization coming to silence you.

Conspiracies are for stupid people who are easily entertained by shiny objects dropped in their path.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Wildhundreds said:
When did i say anyone was banned from FB?

Who the fck even brought up FB?

You can move the goalpost all you want, but it won't work...........​

Wildhundreds said:
But if you talking shyt and have a following, a large one, you'll be visited.

When was Alex Jones 'visited' aside from being banned from Facebook?

:popcorn:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Wildhundreds said:
You must be a naive, draped in red white and blue, white guy..
:sas1:

You pulled the ol' 'He don't agree with my nonsense so he must be a CAC-card!!!!'

The last gasp of one who is losing a debate.

I am not a Conspiritard. That's all.

Ban Bet for my ethnicity?

:sas2: