Everything Is Backwards.... You Are Backwards

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can say anything I want about anyone/anything and nothing will happen to me even if I have a large following.

I will not be 'visited'. You can do the same without fear of some organization coming to silence you.

Black activist jailed for his Facebook posts speaks out about secret FBI surveillance

Exclusive: Rakem Balogun spoke out against police brutality. Now he is believed to be the first prosecuted under a secretive US effort to track so-called ‘black identity extremists’

Sam Levin
@SamTLevin
Fri 11 May 2018 03.01 EDT
Rakem Balogun thought he was dreaming when armed agents in tactical gear stormed his apartment. Startled awake by a large crash and officers screaming commands, he soon realized his nightmare was real, and he and his 15-year-old son were forced outside of their Dallas home, wearing only underwear.

Handcuffed and shaking in the cold wind, Balogun thought a misunderstanding must have led the FBI to his door on 12 December 2017. The father of three said he was shocked to later learn that agents investigating “domestic terrorism” had been monitoring him for years and were arresting him that day in part because of his Facebook posts criticizing police.

“It’s tyranny at its finest,” said Balogun, 34. “I have not been doing anything illegal for them to have surveillance on me. I have not hurt anyone or threatened anyone.”

Black activist jailed for his Facebook posts speaks out about secret FBI surveillance

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wildhundreds said:

Meanwhile......

The Al Sharpton Show

wbls-2018-jock-thumbnails-alsharpton_0.jpg

With over 40 years of experience as a community leader, politician, minister and advocate, the Rev. Al Sharpton is one of America’s most-renowned civil rights leaders. Now “The Rev.”, as he is affectionately called by close friends and supporters, is bringing his powerful voice to radio and getting the answers to real questions with his entertaining new daily talk show the Al Sharpton Show.
How is he still walking the streets if those folks 'visited' him?

How is he allowed to broadcast, NATION-WIDE, if those folks 'visited' him?

:myman:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Literally the stupidest shyt I read in awhile

The average life span is the longest its ever been

You have more options than ever

I swear yall sound like old cacs

Make America great again ass nikkas

Humans alive during early years, as documented in the old testament of the Bible, lived well passed 100. It all revolves around what you choose to believe is true.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile......​

Al Sharpton

wbls-2018-jock-thumbnails-alsharpton_0.jpg

How is he still walking the streets if those folks 'visited' him?

How is he allowed to broadcast, NATION-WIDE, if those folks 'visited' him?

:myman:

This liberal c*ck sucker/lap dog..:russ:

He's a political operative for the left..

He promotes "peace, love and joy" amongst black folk..

He's not even a conspiracy theorist..:mjlol:

That why im pushing this conversation along.. Because you're highly ignorant..

And im ready for Tariq and whoever else you can pull out..:mjgrin:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these different letters about cointelpro during the civil rights movement, and this dumb mfer gonna play stupid..

Thats why i called you a CAC.. you can't be black and this ignorant.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Humans alive during early years, as documented in the old testament of the Bible, lived well passed 100. It all revolves around what you choose to believe is true.
Fam if u believe fairy tales :mjlol:

Guess the red sea was parted too rih

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Psalm 90:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

This is the bible..

This is the old testament..

This is 70 years old..

Call God a liar..:mjgrin:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And disproves your entire argument.....along with Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan.

Keep trying, though.

Dunning Kruger is a mofo.

You might have to adjust your tin-foil a bit more than usual.

:sas2:

U lost bro..

But i got time.. its nice out and im chilling in the yard..

And i never once mentioned Jones or Farrakhan..

Take your bipolar meds breh..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wildhundreds said:
U lost bro..

ORLY?

60d1ba73-58cd-4720-a6fe-a578aedc4d77_1.63ee9b50036b456191d44eb828f53021.jpeg

I wonder why the author of this book hasn't been 'visited' yet considering her views and what she has stated politically?

She must not be aware of the people who will one day 'visit' her.......like you are due to your illness.

:mjlol: