Favorite track off Method Man's - "Tical" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Tical

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered Wu Tangs "Enter the Wu Tang(36 Chambers)" in which the majority voted for "Can It Be All So Simple". Today it will be the first of many solo Wu tang albums, Method Man's "Tical". Some people debate whether this is a classic or not,but to me it's a personal classic & if it ain't a classic then it's definitely a great album. The worst thing to happen to this album was the flood that destroyed all of RZA's beats including the ones one Tical. It ruined what Tical could of been as well as Inspectah Deck's first album. shyt is a damn tragedy & is one of the worst tragedies in Hip-Hop history:mjcry:. People anticipated the hell out of this album as Method was Wu Tangs breakout star. Upon release Tical did get good reviews but it is no where near the same league as "Liquid Swords" & OB4CL & is not even mentioned with the two unless some one mentions what the first wave of Wu Tang albums were. I liked Tical, the album has that gritty, raw, & dark sound that Wu Tang is known for. Favorite track on here is between "Mr.Sandman" & "Bring the Pain". "Mr.Sandman" is a personal classic to me & is one of the more :demonic: sounding songs on the album. "Bring the Pain" is already established as a classic so I won't get into detail with that one. What's your favorite track off "Tical"?; & if you can, explain.
#favetrack
Cover_Tical_300RGB.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Meth v Chef
I might have to revisit this album.

I think a lot of ppl underrate Meth. Maybe they expected more from him, due to the fact at how Wu just came in and blew up off the jump. I think he had a great career.

Im still down to hear a Meth project