Favorite track off Method Man's - "Tical" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Tical

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
shyt sounds like an unmastered album :mjlol: I love the dirty feel too.

Nice to see someone show PLO love. I though I was the only one that liked it the most :russ:

IM THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR :blessed:

"The M.E.T.H.O.D. got me drinkin' OE all night in the MPV" :wow:

:mjcry: nikkas got me rethinking my order. This filthy ass album is so :blessed:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
One of the best Wu projects to ever come out. This album is criminally underrated.

And that's just disrespectful :scust:

Not really. It got the right amount of praise, he just got lapped by his Wu-Brethen.

Bring the Pain is the best track on there, without question, but it's not my favorite, so I didn't count it. Stimulation is another great track. I may be the only one that likes the All I Need album version. I hate the Diddy remix. I remember reading somewhere Meth & RZA both saying there's like 2 more versions of that track somewhere.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Not really. It got the right amount of praise, he just got lapped by his Wu-Brethen.

Bring the Pain is the best track on there, without question, but it's not my favorite, so I didn't count it. Stimulation is another great track. I may be the only one that likes the All I Need album version. I hate the Diddy remix. I remember reading somewhere Meth & RZA both saying there's like 2 more versions of that track somewhere.

U trippin. U must be the dude who wrote that article a lil while back talkkn about it was the weakest release they had.

"Tical" is easily better than "Ironman" and "Liquid Swords".

And (imo), its better than " Only Built 4 Cuban Linx". Everything about that captures Wu in its raw stage, before the polish started to come in.

Not only that, its easily one of the best albums to be released in 1994. Which is arguably one of the best years in Rap.

U trippin talkin about he got "out lapped". Especially with "Liquid Swords". That's not even a fair battle foreal

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
shyt sounds like an unmastered album :mjlol: I love the dirty feel too.

Nice to see someone show PLO love. I though I was the only one that liked it the most :russ:

IM THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR :blessed:

The album sounds like they recorded in someones bathroom using a cheap mic with a sock over it like some kind of filter.

The song is unique because the PLO is gone and to the kids they have no idea what it means or what he was talking about. For the 70s and 80s babies who remember the fighting and Yasir Arafat know exactly what PLO STYLE means.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
U trippin. U must be the dude who wrote that article a lil while back talkkn about it was the weakest release they had.

And (imo), its better than " Only Built 4 Cuban Linx". Everything about that captures Wu in its raw stage, before the polish started to come in.

Not only that, its easily one of the best albums to be released in 1994. Which is arguably one of the best years in Rap.

U trippin talkin about he got "out lapped". Especially with "Liquid Swords". That's not even a fair battle foreal
:dwillhuh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Interesting. I've never heard anyone say Tical was the best, especially not better than Ironman or Liquid Swords. Dirty Version and Liquid Swords aren't polished, but they are better albums than Tical.