Favorite track off Method Man's - "Tical" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Tical

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the Blood Clot!!!!!!!!!

But Mr. Sandman was my shyt for Fisk's verse

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Raw PIFF one, where Tical's rappin with the glass eye on the grimey bus:ooh:

...can we talk about how RZA lo-fi BASS on Meth first album Go HAM til this day:lawd:

That's my childhood:blessed:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Interesting. I've never heard anyone say Tical was the best, especially not better than Ironman or Liquid Swords. Dirty Version and Liquid Swords aren't polished, but they are better albums than Tical.

IMO I think bekuz Wu is so fresh it was for people to be objective at the time when they released all of those projects in that era.

A few years removed from that time its kinda clear, overall, i feel, that Meth had the better project. Its just that people don't really see Meth as a Rapper anymore so it escapes people when its time to talk about the actual music he released in that era.

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
U trippin. U must be the dude who wrote that article a lil while back talkkn about it was the weakest release they had.

"Tical" is easily better than "Ironman" and "Liquid Swords".

And (imo), its better than " Only Built 4 Cuban Linx". Everything about that captures Wu in its raw stage, before the polish started to come in.

Not only that, its easily one of the best albums to be released in 1994. Which is arguably one of the best years in Rap.

U trippin talkin about he got "out lapped". Especially with "Liquid Swords". That's not even a fair battle foreal

:what:

On topic - I voted for What The Bloodclot. The beat, the flows, everything.

I love how the beat just rolls out at the end for like a minute straight.:ohlawd:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mr. sandman. close seconds would be what the blood clot, sub crazy, and the title track. bring the pain is great too but those joints are better.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Mr Sandman.

Track so grimey I ended up with the rorshach face.

RORSCHACH-lrg.gif

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
The drums bang on PLO Style like a military march....take em to tha bridge....VERRAZANO

Sub Crazy has that dusted ass beat and Meth spits that grimy ass shyt..."i be dat sneaky azz nicca bussin nuts in ya wife"

Tical was better than Ironman but def not as good as OB4CL or Liquid Swords

Any nicca that thinks Dirty's album's better(and some ppl think that) is 7:30

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Meth wasn't on Cream and method man was cool but it didn't know if meth was for real. Bring the pain is still for real in 2017z

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
when listening to the album for the first time it was Bring The Pain. but after hearing that song so many times my favorites starting changing

Gryme

Rookie
Daps
tical was one of the first hip hop albums i ever heard, shyt blew my mind..when that intro sample changes to guillotine..then the real tical beat drops

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
The drums bang on PLO Style like a military march....take em to tha bridge....VERRAZANO

Sub Crazy has that dusted ass beat and Meth spits that grimy ass shyt..."i be dat sneaky azz nicca bussin nuts in ya wife"

Tical was better than Ironman but def not as good as OB4CL or Liquid Swords

Any nicca that thinks Dirty's album's better(and some ppl think that) is 7:30

NO

but it is in the same league as ODB's album...what is better is up to one's preference

but Ironman is a league ahead...and then OB4CL and Liquid Swords above that