Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm 22 independant person, met a new girl at work. Hit it off quite well, she's independant too she turns 26 this year. Ass is fat and got a pretty face.

Asked her out for drinks and she said she doesn't drink so I said how bout some hookah and she said yes. Texted very little because I prefer to see her and not be a text buddy (i found that i always initiated first) & kept the flirting low key but just enough so she know I'm feeling her. The day of the date she says we should go to this other spot since it's closer to where she lives and I said ok sure. Offered her send a uber but she's got a car, so we met at the place and hit it off really well. We talked for almost 2.5 hours effortlessly, didn't felt like it was that long. During us talking I suggested we go back to my crib and chill for a little bit but said she gonna decline because she's still getting to know me so I said ok no problem. I pay for the meal it was only 42$ and she drove me home (working on getting a car myself) I guess to return the favor. I leave the car no hug, kiss or nothing.

During the date, she said it's a rarity for hrr go out on dates because she's busy with her church choir, dancing and some business meetings she attendings daily and on weekends. I let her do most the talking

I maintain texting her initiating every about 2 days and she replied rather quickly, and there was teasing and i threw abit of sexual double meanings to indirectly let her know that I want her and not to be a friend and she played along with me.

So that Monday morning at work when no one else was around, we went on the date saturday night. I flirt with her a bit and tell her we going to movies saturday wear something comfy said she "Oh no I can't unfortunately I'll be busy saturday". She didn't reschedule. I didnt reply to the text

Based on my understanding, if she cancels and doesn't reschedule, she's not interested. If she is, she will make an effort to meet up. I have refrained from initiating text with her for about 2 days and there was no talk or texting at all unless I saw her in person at work or initiated text and in person she told me she might be available next week so I thinking of waiting until then to ask again?

I had second thoughts because I thought she was interested and cool person to chill with but I keep going back to fact that she told me she's always busy with work, church & business.

Now, my mind is thinking she denied the second date without offering or making an effort to reschedule or reinitiate. To me she's not interested but the back of my mind, she's ticking all signs that she is interested other than the "accidental touching" and the "rescheduling/reinitiate if she canceled a date". There is a benefit of the doubt because she is abit of a introverted/conservative person/church girl. Feels like she's giving mixed signals or she's just being friendly. I've seen co workers trying to flirt with her and I'm not the jealous type since she not even girlfriend anyway so I left it alone & I know other nikkas outside of work be tryna shoot they shot to.

Right now, the second date canceled without rescheduling was my cue to move on to other girls. I'll be ignoring her until she decides to reinitiate or never haha. Don't get me wrong though, but I really do like feelinga girl and she ticks almost all my expectations of a lover.

So brehs, after this wall of text, what do you nikkas think of the situation I'm in and is what I'm doing/planning to do a good way to deal with this or is there something I'm missing that I should be doing? The fact she went out me when she's busy ova all these other nikkas means shes feeling me right? Did this chick finesse a free meal out of me?

:mjlol:

:ohhh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
"Asked her out for drinks and she said she doesn't drink"

She let ur slow ass know what is was off the rip but you don't want to hear it cuz you are very very weird...

"I've seen co workers trying to flirt with her and I'm not the jealous type since she not even girlfriend anyway soI left it alone"

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Women will rarely turn down dates to eat so with her declining the other date she's kind of playing you. Going to see a woman the next week has her thinking you're kind of thirsty and you just need to throw some of your attention on other women. You gotta get your car ASAP though andddont validate her EVER. Also, dont be afraid to ignore her some more if she gets out of line again with the declining dates.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Shoulda stopped here. :mjlol:
Was thinking the same thing. He's outgunned and playing on private property. OP is fukking up and hella corny. I'm going to say she's out of his league and he should fall back before his feelings get hurt or he fukks up his cash flow.

If OP likes her he should pursue her, but if he's just trying to fukk he should fall back. Unless she's DTF too, she's not going to fukk him. If he just wants to be friends he could make that happen.

Why do guys think ignoring a girl for two days matters? Two days ain't shyt. She got other dudes on deck to text for two days.

Last edited: