Votes: 3 15.0%
  • OP lost

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Go watch some alpha male strategies.. she was testing you when she said to change the place of the date, and you said sure.

Should have said no, let's meet at where we decided.

Don't fall for the okey doke. Shorty already got a nikka all up in them guts that either doesn't wanna commit to her or he ain't the type she can bring home to her parents.

She rarely dates but went on a date with you so quickly and easy? :comeon:

You shouldn't be texting her at all, fukk that little text shyt here and there.

When you see her at work, say hi and don't look like you are bothered by her advances. Since she flaked, just ask her out again in two weeks but this time invite her over to your crib where you whip something up. DONT TEXT HER

Don't spend no more money on this chick. If she doesn't wanna go back to your place, keep it moving.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Rule number 1; if a female is feeling you no matter how “busy” their schedule is they will make time for you.

Rule number 2; stop chasing females in relationships. A female you have to “win” over will be a wife/girlfriend that you have to constantly keep “appeased” before she slides you those divorce papers and takes half.

She doesn’t drink but smokes hookah and is a church girl :comeon:

Some other dude is making her squirt all over the bed sheets and didn’t call back and she used you to boost her ego.

Unless a female is heavy into you from jump never come on too strong because it will scare them off.

Women say they know what they want but it’s a small percentage of women in their 20’s who have been successfully groomed by their parents for the maturity it takes to have a marriage or long term relationship.

Daps
What I'm trying to know is if he legit told her he's taking her out Saturday without any consideration on if she had shyt going on, then decided to bush her because she said no.

That sounds mad lame imo... bytch probably did have some shyt going on and he acting like a baby because she did. Sounds insecure and immature af.
He asked is terms and she said nah. Immature or not, he seemed transparent and honesty is what counts. If she really messed with him she'd reschedule or break her plans. People do it all the time. The result would be the same.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He asked is terms and she said nah. Immature or not, he seemed transparent and honesty is what counts. If she really messed with him she'd reschedule or break her plans. People do it all the time. The result would be the same.
Yeah but you got to ask, not force it. Thats all I was wondering

Honestly, the OG in me is saying she's cool but not that interested, even if the convo is good. It will take a lot more persuing and persuasion.

If it was me, i would just be like cool.. Wgenever you wanna link up again to chill then thats fine. I wouldn't pay the next time though and just enjoy the company.

My ex liked that I never pressured her into shyt. Like she knew I was talking to other chicks (because I told her) but if she had a day she was free and I was free I made time for her.

I gave her time and space without actually trying to pressure her into fukking or a relationship. She actually enjoyed my company and so did I but if another chick wanted something more serious she knew that if she kept plsying for too long then I would move on.. In which I did and in which she started switching it up trying to seem like shes my girl...

Drama.. But regardless, don't force shyt, just have options

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 22 independant person, met a new girl at work. Hit it off quite well, she's independant too she turns 26 this year. Ass is fat and got a pretty face.

Asked her out for drinks and she said she doesn't drink so I said how bout some hookah and she said yes. Texted very little because I prefer to see her and not be a text buddy (i found that i always initiated first) & kept the flirting low key but just enough so she know I'm feeling her. The day of the date she says we should go to this other spot since it's closer to where she lives and I said ok sure. Offered her send a uber but she's got a car, so we met at the place and hit it off really well. We talked for almost 2.5 hours effortlessly, didn't felt like it was that long. During us talking I suggested we go back to my crib and chill for a little bit but said she gonna decline because she's still getting to know me so I said ok no problem. I pay for the meal it was only 42$ and she drove me home (working on getting a car myself) I guess to return the favor. I leave the car no hug, kiss or nothing.

During the date, she said it's a rarity for hrr go out on dates because she's busy with her church choir, dancing and some business meetings she attendings daily and on weekends. I let her do most the talking

I maintain texting her initiating every about 2 days and she replied rather quickly, and there was teasing and i threw abit of sexual double meanings to indirectly let her know that I want her and not to be a friend and she played along with me.

So that Monday morning at work when no one else was around, we went on the date saturday night. I flirt with her a bit and tell her we going to movies saturday wear something comfy said she "Oh no I can't unfortunately I'll be busy saturday". She didn't reschedule. I didnt reply to the text

Based on my understanding, if she cancels and doesn't reschedule, she's not interested. If she is, she will make an effort to meet up. I have refrained from initiating text with her for about 2 days and there was no talk or texting at all unless I saw her in person at work or initiated text and in person she told me she might be available next week so I thinking of waiting until then to ask again?

I had second thoughts because I thought she was interested and cool person to chill with but I keep going back to fact that she told me she's always busy with work, church & business.

Now, my mind is thinking she denied the second date without offering or making an effort to reschedule or reinitiate. To me she's not interested but the back of my mind, she's ticking all signs that she is interested other than the "accidental touching" and the "rescheduling/reinitiate if she canceled a date". There is a benefit of the doubt because she is abit of a introverted/conservative person/church girl. Feels like she's giving mixed signals or she's just being friendly. I've seen co workers trying to flirt with her and I'm not the jealous type since she not even girlfriend anyway so I left it alone & I know other nikkas outside of work be tryna shoot they shot to.

Right now, the second date canceled without rescheduling was my cue to move on to other girls. I'll be ignoring her until she decides to reinitiate or never haha. Don't get me wrong though, but I really do like feelinga girl and she ticks almost all my expectations of a lover.

So brehs, after this wall of text, what do you nikkas think of the situation I'm in and is what I'm doing/planning to do a good way to deal with this or is there something I'm missing that I should be doing? The fact she went out me when she's busy ova all these other nikkas means shes feeling me right? Did this chick finesse a free meal out of me?

:mjlol:

:ohhh:

have another chick drop off a meal to you at work and kiss you on the cheek right infront of her. Make sure to hug her all ridiculously too, grazing them ass cheeks.

The co-worker will be eating your seed by sundown. Hoes always be mad jealous of other hoes, even if they have no clue who the other woman is.