• OP lost

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
All the signs for that L is there OP...thems the breaks :yeshrug:

She 4 years your senior... You ain't trying to "date up" in that age range playa. Either smash or kim

She a chuuch gurl...just no...fukk that shyt nowadays

She don't drink, but does hookah? Maybe I'm old but that don't make no damn sense, they go hand in hand...

Thems 3 strikes my breh. It's over :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Let it go. You made a bold move by telling her you taking her out again and she resisted. You played it straight and didn't score. Don't sweat it.

And ignore the people making her car a factor. If you got money to uber, you're fine, especially at your age.

In my experience, situations like this mean she has someone she's persuing but it ain't there yet. Just keep being nice but don't go outta your way.
What I'm trying to know is if he legit told her he's taking her out Saturday without any consideration on if she had shyt going on, then decided to bush her because she said no.

That sounds mad lame imo... bytch probably did have some shyt going on and he acting like a baby because she did. Sounds insecure and immature af.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 22 independant person, met a new girl at work. Hit it off quite well, she's independant too she turns 26 this year. Ass is fat and got a pretty face.

Asked her out for drinks and she said she doesn't drink so I said how bout some hookah and she said yes. Texted very little because I prefer to see her and not be a text buddy (i found that i always initiated first) & kept the flirting low key but just enough so she know I'm feeling her. The day of the date she says we should go to this other spot since it's closer to where she lives and I said ok sure. Offered her send a uber but she's got a car, so we met at the place and hit it off really well. We talked for almost 2.5 hours effortlessly, didn't felt like it was that long. During us talking I suggested we go back to my crib and chill for a little bit but said she gonna decline because she's still getting to know me so I said ok no problem. I pay for the meal it was only 42$ and she drove me home (working on getting a car myself) I guess to return the favor. I leave the car no hug, kiss or nothing.

During the date, she said it's a rarity for hrr go out on dates because she's busy with her church choir, dancing and some business meetings she attendings daily and on weekends. I let her do most the talking

I maintain texting her initiating every about 2 days and she replied rather quickly, and there was teasing and i threw abit of sexual double meanings to indirectly let her know that I want her and not to be a friend and she played along with me.

So that Monday morning at work when no one else was around, we went on the date saturday night. I flirt with her a bit and tell her we going to movies saturday wear something comfy said she "Oh no I can't unfortunately I'll be busy saturday". She didn't reschedule. I didnt reply to the text

Based on my understanding, if she cancels and doesn't reschedule, she's not interested. If she is, she will make an effort to meet up. I have refrained from initiating text with her for about 2 days and there was no talk or texting at all unless I saw her in person at work or initiated text and in person she told me she might be available next week so I thinking of waiting until then to ask again?

I had second thoughts because I thought she was interested and cool person to chill with but I keep going back to fact that she told me she's always busy with work, church & business.

Now, my mind is thinking she denied the second date without offering or making an effort to reschedule or reinitiate. To me she's not interested but the back of my mind, she's ticking all signs that she is interested other than the "accidental touching" and the "rescheduling/reinitiate if she canceled a date". There is a benefit of the doubt because she is abit of a introverted/conservative person/church girl. Feels like she's giving mixed signals or she's just being friendly. I've seen co workers trying to flirt with her and I'm not the jealous type since she not even girlfriend anyway so I left it alone & I know other nikkas outside of work be tryna shoot they shot to.

Right now, the second date canceled without rescheduling was my cue to move on to other girls. I'll be ignoring her until she decides to reinitiate or never haha. Don't get me wrong though, but I really do like feelinga girl and she ticks almost all my expectations of a lover.

So brehs, after this wall of text, what do you nikkas think of the situation I'm in and is what I'm doing/planning to do a good way to deal with this or is there something I'm missing that I should be doing? The fact she went out me when she's busy ova all these other nikkas means shes feeling me right? Did this chick finesse a free meal out of me?

:mjlol:

:ohhh:
:snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Church girl and she is a receptionist :russ::lolbron::mjlol::mjgrin:
Mayweather-Ls.gif

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
You've been on The Coli for 2 and a half years, if you are still doing things like this you will just have to get burned badly to learn your lesson.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
First off, you're entirely too invested in this woman. If you had other viable options you would have never made this thread and wouldn't be analyzing this situation so hard.

So my first piece of advice is talk to more women so you're not overly invested in just one.

Secondly, you guys already went on a date and it sounds like you had a good time. You engaged in some light flirting and she went along with it. She probably likes you. She also sounds like she's pretty busy during the week.

She didn't reschedule...so what? You know she likes you and you like her...initiate some friendly conversation again and then ask what her week is looking like and make a new date. You nikkas and your arbitrary text rules. :mjlol: Women have lives too and the nikka she thinks is cool but barely knows ain't always gonna be the highest priority. Go text that girl something funny and continue building up your roster.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stop paying for the meals of strangers. If you feel obligated to pay for free meals do it for a friend or the homeless not random hoes.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Don't waste ur time.

If she was interested she would have shown signs and been bummed and tried to make arrangements to reschedule even IF she was busy.

She's not interested.

Remain cordial.

She might try to keep u around as an option when/if the person she really wants doesn't work out. Don't fall for it tho, b/c she's not going to fukk you and you'll just be feeding her ego.

Be careful about dating in the workplace.

Save ur money. Go for coffee first with the next chick.