Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
vid of the interview in link

Former U.S. Budget Director:

Few Will Survive "Sundown in America"

David Stockman, architect of President Reagan's economic turnaround known as 'Morning in America', warns of the looming collapse of free market prosperity and the destruction of American wealth.

Plus: Emergency actions viewers can take now to protect themselves from the crisis.

http://pro.dentresearch.com/BNBSTOCK/PBNBR204?h=true

WAR & CHAOS AHEAD: WE ARE AT THE PRECIPICE OF WAR, MEGA-RICH ARE PREPARING FOR ‘THE IMPENDING IMPLOSION OF THE EMPIRE OF DEBT’… “IT’S ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOMENTS IN HISTORY”
Submitted by IWB, on March 23rd, 2015

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/war-...on-of-the-empire-of-debt/#kQCtKSxyIGtPDaBB.99
Full Transcript here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-01/david-stockman-warns-its-one-scariest-moments-history

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Best thing you can do to survive the coming crisis is to move when shyt hits the fan or right before it does. I got 4 spots in 4 nations.

Shoot me a pm when its safe to come back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Scientific playa, you realize the controls for this bullshyt are disabled because this is nothing more then a doomsday commercial for a book. :mjlol: OIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. That irish bytch is a thot though.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I mentioned the other day about the Alternative Media Economic Pundit GOATs IMHO.... Jim Willie, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser.... I've learned a lot about international economics/finance/trade/banking/monetary issues from them.

This week JIm Willie was talking about Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank, which in the last few weeks has had several Western countries join up with them this month, including Germany, France, Australia, Switzerland, Britain, Italy, and South Korea.

Its either going to be a competitor to the IMF and World Bank or work together, I don't know.

Start @5:00

http://www.forbes.com/sites/donaldk...-upsets-u-s-lures-u-s-allies-including-korea/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-22/us-officially-loses-battle-over-china-led-investment-bank

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
4 nations? Which are?
4 places where i know people that will house me and give me work.

shhh-joe-dragt.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 places where i know people that will house me and give me work.

shhh-joe-dragt.jpg

What is the point of this post and the previous post? If you had any intentions of contributing helpful advice then why don't you be a little more specific? Alot of us would love to move out of the USA for a better life. Personally I'm thinking of going to Puerto Rico or Costa Rica.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What is the point of this post and the previous post? If you had any intentions of contributing helpful advice then why don't you be a little more specific? Alot of us would love to move out of the USA for a better life. Personally I'm thinking of going to Puerto Rico or Costa Rica.
I dont have helpful advice. I cant save you nikkas. I just wanted to let you know that me and my family will be ok so you don have to worry about me.

Dont worry about this doomsday shyt. Its just another cac selling a book.

If shyt is hitting the fan where we're all gonna die, why would you be trying to sell a book. :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

That was a joke? Yeah?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
@Scientific Playa do you ever feel stupid for posting these doomsday scenarios?

if you took the time to listen to content of the interview you wouldn't ask me that question.

as far a doomsday scenarios, i took the time out in my life to read and digest all 1800 pages of
the book below and learned that the human species repeats mistakes, so it best to prepare for downturns as best as possible.

i lost about 200k in paper net worth during the dot com bubble burst but got enough out to retire a primary mortgage and invest in some rental property. i was following events in 2007/08 and was better prepared. i lost some money again because i didn't stay vigilant but not as much as earlier in the decade. my posting are to make others on the coli aware and for them to stay awake and study the world. i don't troll HL with time wasting b.s., there's other places on this site for that.

EXTRAORDINARY POPULAR DELUSIONS AND THE MADNESS OF CROWDS by Charles Mackay (1841). This chronicle of Holland's tulip mania of 1634 and the South Sea Bubble of 1720, among other irrational crazes, is an engaging, perceptive account of humanity's urge to plunge itself into speculative frenzies.

extraordinary-popular-delusions-madness-crowds-charles-mackay-paperback-cover-art.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds

ROBERT SHILLER: It's not euphoria driving this stock market boom — it's fear

afp-fear-behind-current-stock-market-highs-nobel-laureate.jpg

• Mar. 23, 2015, 3:45 AM

Fear rather than euphoria is driving global stock markets to new highs, Nobel Economics laureate Robert Shiller said in a German newspaper interview on Sunday.

The Yale University professor also warned of potential stock market bubbles and suggested it could be a good time to invest in oil, given the record-low prices.

"The stock market boom we're currently experiencing isn't driven by euphoria," Shiller told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.

"I call it the 'new normal boom.' It is an investment boom ... The mechanisms are all there, but the feeling is missing," Shiller said.

"We're not seeing any optimism. This boom is driven by fear," he argued.

European and US stocks ended the week on a high Friday, with London's FTSE surging past the 7,000 mark for the first time in history, and other leading European indices — such as the DAX in Frankfurt — also at record highs.

Shiller said European stocks, including German stocks, were still a bargain, compared with US stocks.

"There aren't many alternatives to stocks at the moment. We're in a period of extremely low interest rates."

In a bid to kick-start the eurozone's moribund economy, the European Central Bank has slashed its interest rates to new all-time lows and pumped unprecedented amounts of liquidity into the financial system.

In face of the flood of cheap cash, some critics see a danger of asset bubbles forming, in stocks and real estate, which could burst soon.

"I believe there are bubbles," but central banks were not to blame, Shiller said.

The ECB "isn't the cause of low interest rates," but rather global pessimism, the expert argued.

Asked how he would invest his money, Shiller replied: "It's difficult. But I think now could be a good time to invest in oil or in a rise in oil prices," he said.

"Prices are very low and there are a lot of reasons to assume that they won't stay low. That's what I've bet on," Shiller said.

Shiller, 68, won the Nobel Economic Prize in 2013, sharing it with two other US academics for research on financial markets.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-...ket-highs-nobel-laureate-2015-3#ixzz3VMgApyQQ

Last edited:

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Costa Rica is a country that doesn't have an army, and PR is literally eating from the hands of the U.S. You probably want to try relocating somewhere else.