Few Will Survive "Sundown in America"

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Scientific playa, you realize the controls for this bullshyt are disabled because this is nothing more then a doomsday commercial for a book. :mjlol: OIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. That irish bytch is a thot though.

Harry Dent's stuff is worth buying.....i bought and read this before 2008. sitting on my library shelf.
i don't have his new book doe.

awfczuxsrxrxpzrn1i7x0s-large.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Harry Dent's stuff is worth buying.....i bought and read this before 2008. sitting on my library shelf.

Harry Dent is the most underrated Economist in this era. His predictions are :ohmy:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

he makes some alright points, these central bank actions are unprecedented.

good point here:

Zero interest rates for 70 months have basically destroyed the pricing function in the financial markets.

if you sit there and claim everything is a bubble and it's going to collapse eventually one of these years you'll be right.

the real question with these guys is do they actually put their money where their mouth is.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

According to Gene Epstein of Barron's Magazine, "Harry S. Dent Jr. knows how to sell books. But whether his stock-market strategies make sense—or money for investors—is another question."

Jeffrey M. Laderman suggests in a Bloomberg Businessweek article that, "Harry's explanation of the stock market is a simple one that resonates with investors"..."But is it too simple to explain something as complex as the stock market and the economy?"

Larry Swedroe, writing for CBS Money Watch asks, "Why do people listen to Harry Dent in light of his obvious inability to accurately predict the future?"

Marketwatch Columnist Chuck Jaffe opines that, tell "people what they want to hear, and they will flock to your door.

:heh:

EXTRAORDINARY POPULAR DELUSIONS AND THE MADNESS OF CROWDS by Charles Mackay (1841). This chronicle of Holland's tulip mania of 1634 and the South Sea Bubble of 1720, among other irrational crazes, is an engaging, perceptive account of humanity's urge to plunge itself into speculative frenzies.

this is a good book

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
he makes some alright points, these central bank actions are unprecedented.

good point here:

if you sit there and claim everything is a bubble and it's going to collapse eventually one of these years you'll be right.

the real question with these guys is do they actually put their money where their mouth is.
Is there a academic term for this?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Speculation.
You put a higher value on stock, real estate, or whatever than it is actually worth.
I meant in more general terms. Like people who swear the world is going end in 2000, 2004,2012, etc.
Or hoping the stock market will crash

It's like eventually some negative will happen and they'll be right, after a million guesstimates.

I guess speculation was the word I was looking for. Thx. :ehh:

Side Note: @Domingo Halliburton