Few Will Survive "Sundown in America"

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I meant in more general terms. Like people who swear the world is going end in 2000, 2004,2012, etc.
Or hoping the stock market will crash

It's like eventually some negative will happen and they'll be right, after a million guesstimates.

I guess speculation was the word I was looking for. Thx. :ehh:

Side Note: @Domingo Halliburton

For some reason I'm not getting your tags I'll have to check my preferences.

Anyways contrarian is probably a good word for guys like this.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I meant in more general terms. Like people who swear the world is going end in 2000, 2004,2012, etc.
Or hoping the stock market will crash
It's like eventually some negative will happen and they'll be right, after a million guesstimates.
Oh. Doomsday-type people. :manny: I don't know.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
s.p. got seeds, canned goods, and personal protection.... and i live in a subtropical climate. :lolbron:

Where you live, me and the squad on the way

giphy.gif

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We're gonna take a big hit on the dollar eventually. There are consequences for all our financial corruption and mismanagement, but we'll bounce back.

The bigger issue is how do we address the issues that led to these problems in the first place--gross negligence on the part of the corporations, and ineffective regulation on the part of the government.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Best thing you can do to survive the coming crisis is to move when shyt hits the fan or right before it does. I got 4 spots in 4 nations.

Shoot me a pm when its safe to come back.
When the race specific pathogens are unleashed by the deciders, there will be no place to hide.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When the race specific pathogens are unleashed by the deciders, there will be no place to hide.
:rolleyes:

Sounds like theres a leak of top secret information to coli posters about a secret plot to unleash race specific pathogens. :mjlol: