Fight a woman who's an expert at Ji-Jitsu brehs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No woman can defeat me in any type of combat. I don’t care how much she has trained. It’s just a not possibility. Those dudes must have been soft as hell to be tapping out to a woman. I remember when Ron DaRousey was in the MMA and dudes on this board was talking about she could take them in a fight:mjlol: nikka please. I would beat the mayonnaise out that bytch

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
o3XfdBT.gif

USA Wrestling :blessed:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No woman can defeat me in any type of combat. I don’t care how much she has trained. It’s just a not possibility. Those dudes must have been soft as hell to be tapping out to a woman. I remember when Ron DaRousey was in the MMA and dudes on this board was talking about she could take them in a fight:mjlol: nikka please. I would beat the mayonnaise out that bytch
Wasted no time :laff:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
In a real street fight, no she would not unless a dude was just that soft, weak and never been in a fight...

Then again you might be right, idk about these new nikkas :patrice:

Look at what the average american looks like :francis:

How many dudes on here do you think have actually been in a street fight? Have actually trained in ANY martial art? Can lift their body weight in any of the big 3?

The avg high school wrestler would wash her but yeah I'd take her over all these nikkas :heh: