Fight a woman who's an expert at Ji-Jitsu brehs

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
strength is not necessairly an indicator you're a better fighter, it's leverage but it don't mean much

especially if you out here throwing telegraphed punches.

No woman could ever beat a man regardless of training. Strength difference is too great

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she was taffy neck'n the shyt outta them.
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
What is the point the video is trying to make? Cuz 4 untrained men going at a trained female doesn't dispel any myths.

That's what I'm saying. Of course someone trained in martial arts is going to whoop other people who are not. But what happens when you put her in there with a guy that's trained...shyt changes quickly.

Side Note: Miesha is a perfect example of why sexy and cute are not synonyms. She has a strong face but she is soooo damn sexy oh my lord...she just drips sex appeal. I'd be tryna shoot a hot one up in her...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That's what I'm saying. Of course someone trained in martial arts is going to whoop other people who are not. But what happens when you put her in there with a guy that's trained...shyt changes quickly.

Its like Lisa Leslie challenging one of us one on one. It's a lose lose situation for her cuz all the pressure is on her to win and no matter how bad she whoops ass nobody is going to believe she take on elite NBA athletes like Lebron, KD, Steph so she's basically wasting her time.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Its like Lisa Leslie challenging one of us one on one. It's a lose lose situation for her cuz all the pressure is on her to win and no matter how bad she whoops ass nobody is going to believe she take on elite NBA athletes like Lebron, KD, Steph so she's basically wasting her time.

Exactly. She'll ball my Black ass up but would get dismantled by a D-Leaguer. When the training is equal the speed and power differential will really start to rear its head. In these fight videos, the skill differential is so far apart that her skills are overcompensating for her biological inequities.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Didnt watch in full,
I can see if they started on the ground, but her gettimg takedowns that easy???

Unless those guys are wimps...
I wouldnt call them wimps, just untrained and unconditioned.

You can put'em in the boxing ring with 11-12 year old amateur boxers.

And THOSE lil kids would whoop those same men, fighting this particular woman.