Finally Got Promoted at My Job. Daps & Reps

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Been here for 14 months. In that span I've received 2 small raises: once after my 6 month evaluation and again after my 12 month evaluation. I was then promoted to Back of House Trainer which made me the highest paid non management employee. I had capped out at my current level financially.

They finally promoted me to Team Lead for Back of House and Front of House. I'll begin running my own shifts next with help of course. I already know how to run back of house so that'll be a breeze. The pay raise is substantial too. Just in time for Christmas. I'm so happy. :mjcry:
It feels good to finally be rewarded for working my ass off. 45 sometimes 50 hours a week. Coming in early at 4am and being there before the managers, staying late to help out. I'm better than half of the managers and upper management knows it. They're finally giving me my opportunity to advance upward in the company.

New chef robes and uniforms came in today and they clean af. :wow:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Been here for 14 months. In that span I've received 2 small raises: once after my 6 month evaluation and again after my 12 month evaluation. I was then promoted to Back of House Trainer which made me the highest paid non management employee. I had capped out at my current level financially.

They finally promoted me to Team Lead for Back of House and Front of House. I'll begin running my own shifts next with help of course. I already know how to run back of house so that'll be a breeze. The pay raise is substantial too. Just in time for Christmas. I'm so happy. :mjcry:
It feels good to finally be rewarded for working my ass off. 45 sometimes 50 hours a week. Coming in early at 4am and being there before the managers, staying late to help out. I'm better than half of the managers and upper management knows it. They're finally giving me my opportunity to advance upward in the company.

New chef robes and uniforms came in today and they clean af. :wow:
Congrats!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Proud of you @Hathaway :salute:
Now leave The Bushes alone :mjpls:

Yeen got time for them dusty ass muhfukkas no more
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Cool. Now, see if there's any further you can go in the organization with your current experience/education.

If you'll hit a ceiling, you'll know what to work on to break through it so you don't miss advancement opportunities.​