Finally Got Promoted at My Job. Daps & Reps

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Been here for 14 months. In that span I've received 2 small raises: once after my 6 month evaluation and again after my 12 month evaluation. I was then promoted to Back of House Trainer which made me the highest paid non management employee. I had capped out at my current level financially.

They finally promoted me to Team Lead for Back of House and Front of House. I'll begin running my own shifts next with help of course. I already know how to run back of house so that'll be a breeze. The pay raise is substantial too. Just in time for Christmas. I'm so happy. :mjcry:
It feels good to finally be rewarded for working my ass off. 45 sometimes 50 hours a week. Coming in early at 4am and being there before the managers, staying late to help out. I'm better than half of the managers and upper management knows it. They're finally giving me my opportunity to advance upward in the company.

New chef robes and uniforms came in today and they clean af. :wow:
Congratulations.

Leave that work thermostat alone. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Been here for 14 months. In that span I've received 2 small raises: once after my 6 month evaluation and again after my 12 month evaluation. I was then promoted to Back of House Trainer which made me the highest paid non management employee. I had capped out at my current level financially.

They finally promoted me to Team Lead for Back of House and Front of House. I'll begin running my own shifts next with help of course. I already know how to run back of house so that'll be a breeze. The pay raise is substantial too. Just in time for Christmas. I'm so happy. :mjcry:
It feels good to finally be rewarded for working my ass off. 45 sometimes 50 hours a week. Coming in early at 4am and being there before the managers, staying late to help out. I'm better than half of the managers and upper management knows it. They're finally giving me my opportunity to advance upward in the company.

New chef robes and uniforms came in today and they clean af. :wow:
congrats!! u deserve it!