EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Damn Op your messages to daps/reps is impeccable my boy :banderas:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
thank god lmao :martin: You seem to have been going through it with these people for the longest. Congrats.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Been here for 14 months. In that span I've received 2 small raises: once after my 6 month evaluation and again after my 12 month evaluation. I was then promoted to Back of House Trainer which made me the highest paid non management employee. I had capped out at my current level financially.

They finally promoted me to Team Lead for Back of House and Front of House. I'll begin running my own shifts next with help of course. I already know how to run back of house so that'll be a breeze. The pay raise is substantial too. Just in time for Christmas. I'm so happy. :mjcry:
It feels good to finally be rewarded for working my ass off. 45 sometimes 50 hours a week. Coming in early at 4am and being there before the managers, staying late to help out. I'm better than half of the managers and upper management knows it. They're finally giving me my opportunity to advance upward in the company.

New chef robes and uniforms came in today and they clean af. :wow:
Congratulations young man. Take these as learning opportunities and pickup as much as you possibly can. If you don’t see a future in starting your own restaurant then you’ll be able to run it top down for someone else in an even more valuable higher paying position.