Finally upgraded to the Xbox One.... Now what??

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Finally put my 360 to rest and copped a One. Copped that Battlefield and a few older used joints.

Anything to know going in? I haven't really researched the system since I didn't think Id get one by now.

So far i must say this doesn't really feel like an entire step up from the 360. It feels like a 360 with a cluttered home screen/UI. This shyt feels incomplete. I could be wrong. Why load a disc if you still need the disc after?

What games/add ons should i look for?

I wanna try to make this work because ps4 was not in the plans but i owned ps3/360 so it might have to be.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Not too many great exclusives for the XB1 but there's a ton of great multi-platform titles out there.

Just this year alone
Final Fantasy XV
Doom
Dishonored 2
Inside
Overwatch
Titanfall 2
XCOM 2
Hitman
Stardew Valley
Firewatch
Headlander

Check some out. Maybe you'll find something you really like
Word hopefully. I hate Battlefield so far. The other games i got kinda suck too

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Get gold so you can get season 2 of Killer Instinct for free later this month. I was kinda burned out on fighters, especially after the SF5 debacle but this KI shyt is legit fun. Right now you can download and play the entire game with Sabrewulf for free just to see how you like it. The tutorial is also pretty good, its with Jago.

Id also recommend Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
OP sounds like you bought the console without knowing anything about modern gaming. Every console installs the game and still requires the disc. The days of reading games off the disc have long been over. As for wanting to return an xb1 to stick with a 360, that move makes absolutely no sense. XB1 is backwards compatible with most big 360 titles and they are continually adding to the backwards compatibility list. So keep your 360 games and just play them on your xb1 along with a bunch of great games for xb1 like:

Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Ori and the blind forest
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break (is cool if you can get it for $30 or so)
Ryse (cool for $20 or so)

GWG will keep you fed as well. Not to mention the loads of streaming possibilities.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
OP sounds like you bought the console without knowing anything about modern gaming. Every console installs the game and still requires the disc. The days of reading games off the disc have long been over. As for wanting to return an xb1 to stick with a 360, that move makes absolutely no sense. XB1 is backwards compatible with most big 360 titles and they are continually adding to the backwards compatibility list. So keep your 360 games and just play them on your xb1 along with a bunch of great games for xb1 like:

Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Ori and the blind forest
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break (is cool if you can get it for $30 or so)
Rude (cool for $20 or so)

GWG will keep you fed as well. Not to mention the loads of streaming possibilities.
Im not a "gamer" so its all new to me. I'll try to play a little when i get home but im leaning towards just taking this back. I like the 360 controller better also. I never felt like this after buying a game system smh