Finally upgraded to the Xbox One.... Now what??

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i only copped this one so i'd feel right copping the 2nd...i dont like to play shyt out of order unless its some sort of fighting game or i'm way behind in the series :yeshrug:
Both games have separate stories and characters and cities like a gta game.

But I get ya.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
well yeah if i spend $300 i want to be wow'd and i wasnt. i can say that day two was much better than the first. i have some questions about the longevity of my particular console though.
No longevity. It's a next gen console for people with struggle paper.

Microsoft has a 4k system coming out this year and sony has the pspro. Your system is outdated but good if you gotta just have something, but you Shoulda just got a standard ps4 if you wanted a basic experience.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Breh when was the last time you bought a video game??? Games have been $60 for years now?
You sound like Fry from futurama right now?
:laff:
oh i only paid $175 for the system itself but with games it was a little under 300. i kinda wish i woulda saw the Battlefield bundle for the One S because i woulda copped that and spent a little more but had a newer model...i noticed this xbox doesnt read discs well and i had to insert games a couple times to get a response and thats ass to me...
nikka return it for a ps4 or an xbox one S. Why in poo perfect hell would you buy the regular xbox one? :what:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
haha. I actually have both of those games.

Bayoneta I agree with but not Sleeping Dogs. That's more of a Saints Row/GTA type game.

oh it is? Imma be honest I completely checked out on games in the later 360/ps3 years.

but I'm loving these cheap free games to catch up. Wish I never sold my ps3 and missed the last of us :francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
No longevity. It's a next gen console for people with struggle paper.

Microsoft has a 4k system coming out this year and sony has the pspro. Your system is outdated but good if you gotta just have something, but you Shoulda just got a standard ps4 if you wanted a basic experience.

:laff:
nikka return it for a ps4 or an xbox one S. Why in poo perfect hell would you buy the regular xbox one? :what:
everyone i talked ot said if i only had a regular tv to just get the old one so i can play the games...i can grab the S whenever.....i might just burn out for the month on this XBOX VHS and return it for a new One S...this fatback xbox seems to be doing its job so far other than not reading discs well....

i definitely will not be buying their new system...i'll maybe cop that like 3 or 4 years later like this one. i dont play games enough to justify copping a new system.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
everyone i talked ot said if i only had a regular tv to just get the old one so i can play the games...i can grab the S whenever.....i might just burn out for the month on this XBOX VHS and return it for a new One S...this fatback xbox seems to be doing its job so far other than not reading discs well....

i definitely will not be buying their new system...i'll maybe cop that like 3 or 4 years later like this one. i dont play games enough to justify copping a new system.
Bye a ps4 nikka stop it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

We tried to help you :hubie:. You're on your own now :ufdup:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm having fun thats all that matters :manny:

I dont take this game shyt serious like some of yall. ima peep some of the games in this thread and see whats up tho :salute:
Make sure to check out th"What are you playing?" threads. Tons of great recommendations in there. I bought Rayman Legends cause of that thread and that's an incredible platformer