Finally upgraded to the Xbox One.... Now what??

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Breh when was the last time you bought a video game??? Games have been $60 for years now?
You sound like Fry from futurama right now?
lmao
I was gonna say return that crap and get a PS4
but fo real Xbone is pretty legit, what kinds of games do you like or are you interested in? FPS like CoD? Open world RPGs like Skyrim? We need info!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its big as fukk and just kinda feels like its in the way. Its still early so my opinion can change but i feel like i just wasted $300 on a glorified 360
Big as fukk? Did you get the OG Xbox One or the One S? One S isn't very big at all. Smaller than my old PS3.

Heard thats dope but that price :damn:
You can get it for $40 on Amazon. Maybe cheaper if you have prime. That's a great price for a game that came out lIke 6 weeks ago

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
lmao
I was gonna say return that crap and get a PS4
but fo real Xbone is pretty legit, what kinds of games do you like or are you interested in? FPS like CoD? Open world RPGs like Skyrim? We need info!
cod. Madden. Nba. Fighting games. I duno not really a gamer tho. Only had like 3 games for 360

Big as fukk? Did you get the OG Xbox One or the One S? One S isn't very big at all. Smaller than my old PS3.

You can get it for $40 on Amazon. Maybe cheaper if you have prime. That's a great price for a game that came out lIke 6 weeks ago
i copped the old one im cheap lol

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
cod. Madden. Nba. Fighting games. I duno not really a gamer tho. Only had like 3 games for 360

i copped the old one im cheap lol
You said you spent $300 though. How big is the HD? I bought my 500GB One S for $250 (was packed with Gears 4 too). 1TB models go for $300 at some places. You might have got ripped off bruh. The One S is a huge improvement over the OG model. It's 40% smaller

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally put my 360 to rest and copped a One. Copped that Battlefield and a few older used joints.

Anything to know going in? I haven't really researched the system since I didn't think Id get one by now.

So far i must say this doesn't really feel like an entire step up from the 360. It feels like a 360 with a cluttered home screen/UI. This shyt feels incomplete. I could be wrong. Why load a disc if you still need the disc after?

What games/add ons should i look for?

I wanna try to make this work because ps4 was not in the plans but i owned ps3/360 so it might have to be.

nikka go play some games. wtf do you mean what's next? There are a ton of multiplatform games to choose from.

:mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I do have a legit question for this thread... where are the action games this gen?!?! :mindblown:

I need something like a Devil May Cry so I can get my random hack and slash fix

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I do have a legit question for this thread... where are the action games this gen?!?! :mindblown:

God of War is coming soon but that shyt is looking closer to Last of Us/Uncharted style than classic GOW

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You said you spent $300 though. How big is the HD? I bought my 500GB One S for $250 (was packed with Gears 4 too). 1TB models go for $300 at some places. You might have got ripped off bruh. The One S is a huge improvement over the OG model. It's 40% smaller
oh i only paid $175 for the system itself but with games it was a little under 300. i kinda wish i woulda saw the Battlefield bundle for the One S because i woulda copped that and spent a little more but had a newer model...i noticed this xbox doesnt read discs well and i had to insert games a couple times to get a response and thats ass to me...

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

damn bruh, you just missed sleeping dogs like a month back for games with gold.

only played the intro but it's a traditional action game.

bayonetta's also back compat.