Finding a good lawyer

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
For my coli brehs whosever who's had any legal or criminal trouble in the past. What were the first steps in finding a good attorney?

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
1. Make sure their either a YOUNG black man/woman or a Jew

2. Don’t ever ever rely on or go for people who use advertisements or any of them firms that are for lawsuits they usually never have people who are good with criminal cases

3. Look up their track record of cases if you recommended anybody look up their record and over state profile

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
You have a better chance of getting a great lawyer if the lawyer is an activist.

Check your local news paper website and look for articles with criminal lawyers.

2 Search the lawyers previous cases with public records.

Bonus: Try to find out the lawyers reputation amongst their peers.

It’s a feel out process go with your gut instinct any little thing wrong dismiss the lawyer. Don’t let nobody, I mean NOBODY play with your life, i personally learnt that the hard way.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Make sure he's jewish. You think I'm kidding. I'm not. :ufdup:

I'm in La that's not going to be hard to find :skip:
1. Make sure their either a YOUNG black man/woman or a Jew

2. Don’t ever ever rely on or go for people who use advertisements or any of them firms that are for lawsuits they usually never have people who are good with criminal cases

3. Look up their track record of cases if you recommended anybody look up their record and over state profile

thanks for the advice bro I appreciate it

OP what you do? BM trying to take the kids?

Assault w/ deadly weapon; they always try to charge high; nobody was hurt. So there's no doubt they'll lower that charge

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
If you're living that life, word of mouth, bail bondsman are always at the courthouses and in the know.

Pro tip: Stash some cash for a legal defense/bond, move more cautious, watch new faces/people from the past/pretty much everyone.

ALSO, GO A DIFFERENT WAY TO WHEREVER AND KNOW ALL THOSE STREETS FOR A EXIT. YOUR LIFE fukkING DEPENDS ON IT!!!

STAY AWARE OF EVERYTHING

DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE, MAKE A STATEMENT ETC. REQUEST LEGAL COUNSEL ASAP. DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR CASE WHILE LOCKED UP ETC

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
You have a better chance of getting a great lawyer if the lawyer is an activist.

Check your local news paper website and look for articles with criminal lawyers.

2 Search the lawyers previous cases with public records.

Bonus: Try to find out the lawyers reputation amongst their peers.

It’s a feel out process go with your gut instinct any little thing wrong dismiss the lawyer. Don’t let nobody, I mean NOBODY play with your life, i personally learnt that the hard way.

denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif
appreciate it bro

Word of mouth. Make sure you tell them who referred you, a good lawyer like to keep the existing clientele network going

So ask your friend family coworkers church folk

thanks, bro

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A PD is going to be the most well-versed, if you meet the income threshold. They just have high workloads.
If you're above the income threshold, there are a LOT of options, depending on what the issue is. I honestly (as a lawyer) have no way of recommending a good lawyer to someone without knowing more about the situation, the field, and the area you live in.

Check the local state court criminal decisions and who counsel is for Defendant in those - particularly the appellate cases.

Contrary to what others are saying: advertising doesn't tell you anything about the quality of an attorney, neither does their attire. PM me if you have more questions.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
A PD is going to be the most well-versed, if you meet the income threshold. They just have high workloads.
If you're above the income threshold, there are a LOT of options, depending on what the issue is. I honestly (as a lawyer) have no way of recommending a good lawyer to someone without knowing more about the situation, the field, and the area you live in.

Check the local state court criminal decisions and who counsel is for Defendant in those - particularly the appellate cases.

Contrary to what others are saying: advertising doesn't tell you anything about the quality of an attorney, neither does their attire. PM me if you have more questions.

Make sure to let @Piff Tannen know that At the end of the day it’s all a game and we’re just numbers

:mjpls: