America's Police Can't Solve Murders Anymore

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Woke DAs elected after George Floyd exposed a lot of police departments
Any kind of reasonable standard set by a DA around evidence or cause has corrupt departments in shambles. Some departments just gave up enforcement entirely as a protest against finally having to do their job properly

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

America's Police Can't Solve Murders Anymore

Dec 19, 2023 at 10:48 AM EST

Missing Man's Remains Found Buried In California Backyard

The police success rate in solving murder cases in the U.S. has declined sharply in the past 50 years, a new report shows.

The decline may be the result of better legal protections for the accused, a weakening relationship between the police and the public, more murders being committed by strangers and slower police response rates.

Black men were eight times more likely than white males to be murdered in 2020-2021 and Black women were four times more likely to be murdered than white females. The analysis by the independent Council on Criminal Justice (CCJ) shows that the homicide "clearance," or solve rate, was 83.7% in 1964 and that it dropped steadily to 50% in 2022.

White men still killing us at an alarming rate. Ain't shyt changed still slavery and the kkk:wtf::snoop:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
No shyt...:beli:

Exactly..

No one can read minds or have an all seeing crystal ball..

So how can police roll up on a scene and be like.. :jbhmm:

It was the neighbor..

They gotta do research.. talk to folk.. and if folk don't want to talk to them.. unless it's clear evidence there.. goin be an open case

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why is this surprising tho. There have literally been people who’ve went on record and said they’ve been rejected by police forces because their IQ was too high.

With stuff like this taking place you think police departments are full of the smartest people? If it wasn’t for snitches and video evidence I don’t think police would solve a single crime.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Why is this surprising tho. There have literally been people who’ve went on record and said they’ve been rejected by police forces because their IQ was too high.

With stuff like this taking place you think police departments are full of the smartest people? If it wasn’t for snitches and video evidence I don’t think police would solve a single crime.
for real? :dahell: links?