Finished a LGBTQ(A)I Training Course, Don't ask Don't tell me Anything

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm sharing the knowledge that I got from the seminar with the Coli.:lolbron:

#1-That Queer community is well aware that you know that, they know, that you know there is a gay agenda:smugfavre:. According to the spokesman it ain't really happening,and y'all should cut that out:mjpls:

#1.A --it's offensive to label someone's gender by looking at them (i.e. Their gender expressions) and it's offensive to use the wrong pronouns. For example, you can't call someone "he" when they prefer to be called the pronoun "them" instead:mjpls:

#2- LGBTQI stands for Lesbian (A butch( not an offensive word for a lesbian apparently:ehh:) or feminine women who is mainly attracted to and has sex with women.

Gay: Same definition as a lesbian but with men. They have the most money, power, influence, and mainly white males.

Bi-sexuals have adesire for both men and women.

Transgender : a non-cisgender male or female who goes from their birth sex of male or female or birth sex of female to male, can be sexually attracted to anyone. ( I asked, and Magic son is not a gay transgender, he a gay man who cross-dresses)

Cisgender: People who are born a certain sex and stay that way in mind and in body. (I.e. Ordinary)

Questioning/Queer doesn't fully Identify as anything and will have desire for anyone. A catch all term ( I.e. Will Smith kids)

Intersex usually people with mismatch genitals or indescribable or unknown gentiles. Can have sexual desire for anyone:usure:

Offensive words:
fakkit
faq
Homo
Dyke
He-she (this was my favorite joint, spent like 10mins asking why it's offensive :scust:)
A transgender
Trans
Tranny
A queer
Poof
Ferries
Queer

Not offensive:
Twink
Butch
Femmie
Queer ( not offensive and respectful when used to describe the entire LGBTGQI Community)

Randoms: metrosexuals are not gay, and cross dressing is apparently not a gay activity :mindblown:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
so normal is ordinary:ohhh:

bisexuals, queers and intersex are one and the same:ohhh:....these fakkited poofs are sure special
No, no my friend!:francis: You are not allowed to double word score offensive words to form a super insulting, offensive word, even if that word just implies that the person extra gay or lesbian...:mjgrin:We asked about it--hoping to form a non offensive combo out of more than 1 offensive word

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It was a mandatory sensitivity training course that we had to take to be more inclusive and respectful to people who part of that queer (not offensive apparently) community.

Aww Hell naw......

If this is gonna be a common aspect in the Corporate world

I need to RETIRE immediately.....

Funny in all my 20 plus years of working Corporate

I never seen a sensitivity course teaching management and whites how to be more respectful and inclusive of BLACK PEOPLE

yet we got all types of courses of sensitivity for hoes and handicapped and now SODOMITES

:why: mane fukk this country