Finished a LGBTQ(A)I Training Course, Don't ask Don't tell me Anything

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, no my friend!:francis: You are not allowed to double word score offensive words to form a super insulting, offensive word, even if that word just implies that the person extra gay or lesbian...:mjgrin:We asked about it--hoping to form a non offensive combo out of more than 1 offensive word

Gay Scrabble :mjlol: non allowed words

fakkited poofs
bull dyke
battygully
buttpirate
bowcat

but LGBTQA is a triple word score :hubie:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm sharing the knowledge that I got from the seminar with the Coli.:lolbron:

#1-That Queer community is well aware that you know that, they know, that you know there is a gay agenda:smugfavre:. According to the spokesman it ain't really happening,and y'all should cut that out:mjpls:

#1.A --it's offensive to label someone's gender by looking at them (i.e. Their gender expressions) and it's offensive to use the wrong pronouns. For example, you can't call someone "he" when they prefer to be called the pronoun "them" instead:mjpls:

#2- LGBTQI stands for Lesbian (A butch( not an offensive word for a lesbian apparently:ehh:) or feminine women who is mainly attracted to and has sex with women.

Gay: Same definition as a lesbian but with men. They have the most money, power, influence, and mainly white males.

Bi-sexuals have adesire for both men and women.

Transgender : a non-cisgender male or female who goes from their birth sex of male or female or birth sex of female to male, can be sexually attracted to anyone. ( I asked, and Magic son is not a gay transgender, he a gay man who cross-dresses)

Cisgender: People who are born a certain sex and stay that way in mind and in body. (I.e. Ordinary)

Questioning/Queer doesn't fully Identify as anything and will have desire for anyone. A catch all term ( I.e. Will Smith kids)

Intersex usually people with mismatch genitals or indescribable or unknown gentiles. Can have sexual desire for anyone:usure:

Offensive words:
fakkit
faq
Homo
Dyke
He-she (this was my favorite joint, spent like 10mins asking why it's offensive :scust:)
A transgender
Trans
Tranny
A queer
Poof
Ferries
Queer

Not offensive:
Twink
Butch
Femmie
Queer ( not offensive and respectful when used to describe the entire LGBTGQI Community)

Randoms: metrosexuals are not gay, and cross dressing is apparently not a gay activity :mindblown:

EvE6e.gif

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Good thing I'm anonymous in this bytch tho. :whew:

Might get fired for being "intolerant" otherwise :picard:

Them fakkits is too powerful these days :Coleworld:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ask the person what their name is if you dont know their pronouns lol. Call them their name (that they tell you).

Ex.
You: I was just talking to Carl. They said they'd come in tomorrow.
Your co worker: Will they be late?
You: Maybe you should call them to make sure.
Their pronoun could be they/them tho:francis:that's confusing as shyte:beli:

Edit: Oh :picard:I see now what you did in that example. :francis: That's crazy

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The LGBTQI community has representatives at EVERY rung of society.
Of whom, several of the most powerful/influential members have no interest in denying themselves and their identity in order to assimilate into the larger straight culture.
Can the same be said of Black people in America? :usure:
I asked the guy why don't the LGBTQI community join together and demand racial equality and gender equality along with Queer community rights all at the same time...

All of a sudden he's like "let's not get sidetracked on such a huge problem":mjpls:

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I asked the guy why don't the LGBTQI community join together and demand racial equality and gender equality along with Queer community rights all st the same time...

All of a sudden he's like "let's not get sidetracked on such a huge problem":mjpls:
LMFAO.
That shyt'll never happen.
It's like expecting another man to work hard so that YOUR family can be fed.
Nobody's interested in making their own struggle harder than it has to be.
If nominally linking up with Blacks would grant them more leverage, then sure.
But as it stands, such an alliance would mean having to wait until Blacks as a whole got treated right before they would.
Not even Black feminists, our own women, are trying to hear that shyt.
They want theirs now.

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
I asked the guy why don't the LGBTQI community join together and demand racial equality and gender equality along with Queer community rights all at the same time...

You asked the right question. Non-POC LGBTQI do not want to look out for anyone else. Its up to POC LGBTQI and women to help themselves but then again its usually an uphill battle on all ends. Anyway........ I hope this class helped you and the other people in some way.