@FlatEarthGang what would be different for ya'll if they say the Earth is officially flat?

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
@xCivicx how would your life change if the news tomorrow said "Yeah, the Earth is flat, we were wrong the whole time lmao" ?
Idgaf about that whole topic but I was always wondering how your everyday life would be affected by this?

@Clean Cut @Ebonic Plague Would #RoundEarthGang think this is a conspiracy?

:jbhmm:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Firstly,

The individuals who completely ignore credible evidence that debunks their conspiracy theories do just that, ignore it, because they want to hold on the the perspective that all of the negative shyt in their life is a result of unfair forces outside of their control.

The idea that flat earth, or illuminati, or Dr. Sebi's assassin's creed killers and all that other lizard people shyt allows them to not feel guilty about not making high effort attempts to make progress in their own situation.

It's a coping mechanism.

I don't even know if they would even answer this question you pose. I'm in, though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
fukk all that

All I ask is how ya'll everyday life would be affected if the would be officially flat tomorrow
You would still have bills to pay. :francis:

Would be fun to watch people try to break out the dome, see whats on the other side. :ehh:

Which is probably Space :dead:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
This is basically the same question as "why would they lie about the Earth being round?" what benefit do they get from lying about the shape of the earth.
I just don't understand why #FlatEarthGang is spending so much time to proof anyone that the earth is flat.
I've seen a Doc about them on Netflix and they have Facebook Groups with 50k people in it.

But nothing would change for them :dwillhuh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I just don't understand why #FlatEarthGang is spending so much time to proof anyone that the earth is flat.
I've seen a Doc about them on Netflix and they have Facebook Groups with 50k people in it.

But nothing would change for them :dwillhuh:
It's a rabbit hole. Just like 9/11. First it's bombs in the building, then it's remote controlled planes then it's missles and goes on and on and on. After a while you have to take a step back.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they announced the earth is flat tomorrow im burning all my science books i guess.

And demanding to know the true dimensions of the planet i live on.

It would actually affect me a great deal if i had been taught a lie my whole life

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basically the same question as "why would they lie about the Earth being round?" what benefit do they get from lying about the shape of the earth.
It makes it easier for the devil to control you.
Along with the drugs and vices but the lie about the shape of the earth is the tipping scale.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Firstly,

The individuals who completely ignore credible evidence that debunks their conspiracy theories do just that, ignore it, because they want to hold on the the perspective that all of the negative shyt in their life is a result of unfair forces outside of their control.

The idea that flat earth, or illuminati, or Dr. Sebi's assassin's creed killers and all that other lizard people shyt allows them to not feel guilty about not making high effort attempts to make progress in their own situation.

It's a coping mechanism.

I don't even know if they would even answer this question you pose. I'm in, though.

So.. you believe the PICTURE of the blackhole they showed us? :sas1: