@FlatEarthGang what would be different for ya'll if they say the Earth is officially flat?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx how would your life change if the news tomorrow said "Yeah, the Earth is flat, we were wrong the whole time lmao" ?
Idgaf about that whole topic but I was always wondering how your everyday life would be affected by this?

@Clean Cut @Ebonic Plague Would #RoundEarthGang think this is a conspiracy?

:jbhmm:
My life wouldnt change because I know the earth is flat

But there are a lot of depressed people out here who have been brainwashed into believing that they arent special and nothing they do matters

European atheistic nihilistic philosophy only leads to depression and psychopathy

When you know you were intelligently designed, that can have a positive effect on one's self esteem imo

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont understand what would change if you found out you were being lied to about the place you lived on? :dwillhuh:

That changes everything about if what we're being told is "true" actually is. Anybody that can be told that and just shrug their shoulders is a sheep that deserves what sheep get when the wolves get hungry
:yeshrug:

Weed is illegal yet it causes less damage them liquor. We are lied to all the time with people with agendas.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

"These equations assume a flat Earth" = "In a frictionless Universe determine the force required to push an object 40m weight 106kg" like in physics class. Not that they are philosophically/ideologically assuming that the earth is flat. In one of the papers you linked, ARL-TR-2156, they state this,

Figure 11 compares measured path loss in the cleared area depicted in figure 7 with free space loss, in decibels, given by 2 = 10 log (&)’ , andwith loss over the earth, in decibels, given by equation (2) (theory). Equation (2) assumes a flat, lossless, and perfectly reflecting ground.

They later go on to state that their equations were off because of the ground that they were actually on, isn't lossless, perfectly reflective, or flat, it is a forest, so it intercepted some of the sounds. Then later they talk about how they accounted for the unflatness of a forest, Aberdeen Proving Ground, and incorporated those calculations into their algorithms to corroborate the previous multipath equations that were built on the assumption of an "ideal flat earth."

Another paper, ARL-TR-4998, derived an algorithm with this same assumption built into it and the math was funky.
The results are shown in figure 19. These results are poor at all times and indicate that the model used to describe the propagation of the signal is not adequate. The assumptions of straight-line propagation, constant reflection coefficient, or reflection off a flat Earth may not be valid.

(the last two lines of this paper are )

The algorithm assumed multipath could be modeled with a single bounce, a constant reflection coefficient, straight line propagation, a flat Earth, and incident angles that were not near grazing. This algorithm did not work well. A more detailed analysis is needed to understand its deficiencies.

These are some very interesting papers, where did you get them from?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious considering the fact that heliocentric theory is a European ton foil theory:mjlol:
Except present day one is scientifically proven, while you juelz into eternity.

Santiago to Auckland. 11 hours. how?

LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@xCivicx how would your life change if the news tomorrow said "Yeah, the Earth is flat, we were wrong the whole time lmao" ?
Idgaf about that whole topic but I was always wondering how your everyday life would be affected by this?

@Clean Cut @Ebonic Plague Would #RoundEarthGang think this is a conspiracy?

:jbhmm:

Well we would all know we were created and there is a God.

I'm guessing that would be a pretty big deal.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"These equations assume a flat Earth" = "In a frictionless Universe determine the force required to push an object 40m weight 106kg" like in physics class. Not that they are philosophically/ideologically assuming that the earth is flat. In one of the papers you linked, ARL-TR-2156, they state this,

They later go on to state that their equations were off because of the ground that they were actually on, isn't lossless, perfectly reflective, or flat, it is a forest, so it intercepted some of the sounds. Then later they talk about how they accounted for the unflatness of a forest, Aberdeen Proving Ground, and incorporated those calculations into their algorithms to corroborate the previous multipath equations that were built on the assumption of an "ideal flat earth."

Another paper, ARL-TR-4998, derived an algorithm with this same assumption built into it and the math was funky.

These are some very interesting papers, where did you get them from?

Exactly where the URL says i got them from.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Except present day one is scientifically proven, while you juelz into eternity.

Santiago to Auckland. 11 hours. how?

LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL
:mjlol: Feel free to post the PROOF for heliocentric THEORY

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
But would your everyday life change if it would become official?
I'd have less people on here insulting and wishing death on me

Other than that not really

Yalls lives would change though

There are a lot of people who would violently lash out after learning that they've been lied to like this