@FlatEarthGang what would be different for ya'll if they say the Earth is officially flat?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are under the impression you can not fly or 'nick' Antarctica and that is false, that is why I do not entertain the question.
main-qimg-494518d3831a19c7f8e5ca4b36adae0f

You can most def fly over antarctica. There are numerous flights that scratch the continent. and I know what it takes to get the america's. so again. 11 hours. how?

So now you're posting a 3rd different picture?

When will the lies end? When will the truth begin?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
None of those flights actually happen. That's why you lied about it.

Thank you for exposing the truth with your lies.
can be purchased via LATAM
Returning flightThu, May 2
LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL
LATAM
Economy

Boeing 787
LA 800
Ticket also sold by Qantas
  • Above average legroom (81 cm)
  • In-seat power & USB outlets

11 hours. how?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can be purchased via LATAM
Returning flightThu, May 2
LA.png

LATAM

Change flight

6:20 PM

Auckland Airport AKL
Travel time: 11h 0m

Overnight
1:20 PM

Santiago International Airport SCL
LATAM
Economy

Boeing 787
LA 800
Ticket also sold by Qantas
  • Above average legroom (81 cm)
  • In-seat power & USB outlets

11 hours. how?

After you purchase it they'll say the flight is overbooked.

People have tried getting on these flights and never succeeded. That's why you lied about taking it. These flights don't really exist.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
After you purchase it they'll say the flight is overbooked.

People have tried getting on these flights and never succeeded. That's why you lied about taking it. These flights don't really exist.
You can't be this stupid. You can book the fukking ticket yourself. If you don't want to believe. debunk I was there and book it then. Australians vacation in South Africa ALL time time, and that is the same flight pattern, with just about the same amount of time. You live in the States, you can easily buy a ticket from DC to BJ. So again, for the 30th time. How?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be this stupid. You can book the fukking ticket yourself. If you don't want to believe. debunk I was there and book it then. Australians vacation in South Africa ALL time time, and that is the same flight pattern, with just about the same amount of time. You live in the States, you can easily buy a ticket from DC to BJ. So again, for the 30th time. How?

Why would I book a flight I'm not gonna take? I ain't a liar like you.

I have seen others on the internet try to book these flights and not be able to. I'm not that interested in this debunking business to waste my own money on a flight I'm not gonna take.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Why would I book a flight I'm not gonna take? I ain't a liar like you.

I have seen others on the internet try to book these flights and not be able to. I'm not that interested in this debunking business to waste my own money on a flight I'm not gonna take.
They cancel, you get your money back.

DC to Beijing is one of the most common flights of all time, you do realize its the capitals of 2 super powers and the 2 biggest traders on the planet, right?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
But it isn't flat? No matter what, no point even discussing BS like that.

Flat earthers don't give a shyt about facts they're just in it to feel unique. Simple as that.

"I'm not one of these sheep" :ShrugTroll:

:seriously50:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You dont understand what would change if you found out you were being lied to about the place you lived on? :dwillhuh:

That changes everything about if what we're being told is "true" actually is.

Why are you asking him the question he asked you? What’s so hard about just answering the question?

And no, saying “it changes everything”, is not an answer. It’s a cop out from having to actually answer.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Why are you asking him the question he asked you? What’s so hard about just answering the question?

And no, saying “it changes everything”, is not an answer. It’s a cop out from having to actually answer.

Theres a reason he didnt come back :sas2:

Yes it should change everything because it should expose that they are lying at what seems like the most basic things. So if they're lying about that, what else are they lying about? What from history? What from science? Medicine? Food? It should open the door to a person exploring all these things for themselves and not just accepting what mainstream society tells them about it.

It wouldnt change anything for me if they said it because I dont need them to validate something for me to believe it :yeshrug: