Floyd Mayweather on Maidana fight: "Im not gonna run...Im coming right at him"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Floyd didnt box against Gatti breh....he stood there and took him apart.

And I dont recall seeing that in the Mosley, Ortiz, and DEFINITELY not the Guerrero fight. He was on the move almost the entire Guerrero fight

I see what you're saying. The only big difference between those fights and Floyd now is his offensive game. Plus he has slowed down some with age. Dude, in the 8th round when he tagged guerrero with that right hand, he was not moving at all. He started off in the middle of the ring with guerrero and then changed up midway through the fight, and then went back to fighting him in the middle of the ring again in the 8th and 9th I believe

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Great conversation in this thread wonder were all the Floyd "fans" are at with their detailed analysis. :sas1:

Could it be that they don't know shyt about boxing? :sas2:
You a vet, so I assume you've seen the 100's of threads like this where floyd fans chime in. Stop buying into black jesus and patscorpihoes bullshyt. You a real nikka

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You a vet, so I assume you've seen the 100's of threads like this where floyd fans chime in. Stop buying into black jesus and patscorpihoes bullshyt. You a real nikka

I'm not buying into anything breh, some of the Floyd stans around here are the worst.

I mean we all have our favorite fighters or whatever but it comes across like these nikkas don't even like boxing they just like Floyd. :yeshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No

The reason why is because his hands are too brittle. If it wasn't for that, he would definitely "Gatti" Maidana. He will get a comfortable UD.

Do I think he will move less in this fight? Yes

Reason why? Maidana can't fight moving backwards.
c/s...his hands are too fukked up for all that, plus he's aging. Money May is here to fulfill his contract and ride off into the sunset.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

lol at what you think being a "real nikka" is you fukkin' lame...well at least for once you put some effort in trying to throw shade and have it make sense for once

i see you're still mad i think you're a floyd dikkrider who don't know shyt about boxing :obama:..:umad:

for the record i think @krackdagawd knows his shyt too ....and i don't agree with everything he says but we can have back and forths with great convo..that's why he's my fellow gym, TSC, and boxing breh :salute:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Floyd may be looking to sell some extra PPV's in September I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Maidana that work. He can get Maidana outta there in the late rounds if he wants to. "Money" turning into "PBF" again for one night would be :wow: though if he gave Maidana that 4th round or 6th round Gatti combo i'll be

jordan-crying.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Floyd may be looking to sell some extra PPV's in September I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Maidana that work. He can get Maidana outta there in the late rounds if he wants to. "Money" turning into "PBF" again for one night would be :wow: though if he gave Maidana that 4th round or 6th round Gatti combo i'll be

jordan-crying.jpg

i0nsBieuaGIll.gif

That's our pretty boy :to:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
i0nsBieuaGIll.gif

That's our pretty boy :to:

That whole sixth round was a massacre that nikka Roy had me dying talking bout "oh body shot body shot hurt arturo gatti real bad yeah body shot froze Arturo" Had Cotto and Hatton sitting in the crowd like :whoa:

Haven't seen that fight in a while I remember Fat Joe and his squad sitting up in the crowd with the
kobe-bryant.gif
face

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That whole sixth round was a massacre that nikka Roy had me dying talking bout "oh body shot body shot hurt arturo gatti real bad yeah body shot froze Arturo" Had Cotto and Hatton sitting in the crowd like :whoa:

Haven't seen that fight in a while I remember Fat Joe and his squad sitting up in the crowd with the
kobe-bryant.gif
face

Roger Mayweather looking in the camera talking about "told you he go beat that ass all on HBO" :russ: