Floyd on that bullshyt regarding Pac's gloves

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Lets see the struggle team spin this :beli:

As AMAZING as Floyd is in ring some of his actions out of the ring are just :scust:

nikka Roy and Toney moved up to heavyweight and was like fukk your gloves playboy let's do this. Floyd fighting a nikka he has called "a midget" but he worried about that midgets gloves that were approved by the commission. :camby:

Remember when Jones fought Tito. Tito wouldn't come out only if both fighters wore Everlast. Roy was like pre-fight interview said he never wore Everlast and only rock's Grant gloves. "I am going to give him an Everlast Ass Whipping".
:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Roach wanted to look at Floyd's gloves too

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2015/04/mayweather-pacquiao_notes_fred.html

I guess this wasn't as sexy of a headline.

Would it have been a sexier headline if if was Roach complaining about commission APPROVED gloves and saying there would be no fight if they were used. :camby:

You do realize the difference between the cursory inspection of gloves that camps routinely do of their opponents gloves before a fight and making an attempt to stop your opponent from using their preferred gloves right?
In case you didn't here is the difference: Roach just wanted to take a look at Floyd's gloves. Floyd's camp formally contested Pacquiao's gloves.

You can't with these nikkas breh they will :cape: no matter what.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Lets see the struggle team spin this :beli:

As AMAZING as Floyd is in ring some of his actions out of the ring are just :scust:

nikka Roy and Toney moved up to heavyweight and was like fukk your gloves playboy let's do this. Floyd fighting a nikka he has called "a midget" but he worried about that midgets gloves that were approved by the commission. :camby:
It's sad. How can the P4P best fighter of his generation be so bytchmade? He wants every little edge in order to secure victory. It's petty. He really is the scared little man Mike said he is.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think the fact that he even tried that bullshyt
is why Floyd made an issue with it.

He allegedly tried the same thing but if he did where is the video? A credible eyewitness account? Hell we didnt even get the modern journalist best friend " hidden sources" with some bs made up quotes.

Everybody who seriously follows boxing knows Cleto Reyes gloves, knows Manny uses Cleto and knows that they use horse hair in them. Are you suggesting some how
Floyd and his team didn't know this before hand and we're surprised by the gloves:francis:

Theyre legit gloves fakkit marcos aint pull nothing funny.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
sounds like floyd remembered the backlash he got from the maidana incident and backed down. he knows if he went through with it, he'd never get full credit for beating pac.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Do you? His insecurities have been well documented over the years, both boxing related and personal. Does CJ Watson ring a bell?
So you're going by what you've read? I've read a lot of things about a lot of people. You let documents effect how you feel about someone you've never met?

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
So you're going by what you've read? I've read a lot of things about a lot of people. You let documents effect how you feel about someone you've never met?
You mean I use the multitude of facts at my disposal to make an accurate assessment about someone's character? Because that's all it is. It's also the same assessment that plenty of people, including people he's known for a long time, have about Floyd. He's insecure.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Oscar pulled rank on EVERYTHING when he and floyd fought. I don't remember this faux outrage then. Floyd fought in Reyes gloves instead of grants, ring was small as hell too.. Again, only hardcores remember the particulars

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Floyd Mayweather fails in challenge to Manny Pacquiao's preapproved gloves
53m - Boxing
  • i

Joe Tessitore, Boxing
Manny Pacquiao's boxing gloves, which had been approved by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for Saturday's fight with Floyd Mayweather, became the source of an 11th-hour dispute between the boxers' camps. About five hours after weighing in, the issue was settled.

The factory-sealed gloves had been inspected by the commission's executive director and chief inspector earlier this week. Shortly after the weigh-in at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Pacquiao's camp was informed by the commission that Mayweather's representatives contested the use of Pacquiao's preferred Reyes-manufactured boxing gloves.

i

Floyd Mayweather's camp failed Friday in an attempt to contest Manny Pacquiao's gloves, which were approved by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Mark J. Rebilas/USA TODAY Sports
According to those close to the situation, a contract exists between the two camps that states Mayweather will wear Grant-manufactured gloves, Pacquiao will wear Reyes gloves and neither set can be horse-hair-style boxing gloves. It's common for the inside padding of boxing gloves to be made from horse-hair, foam or a combination of both.

Mayweather's camp protested the commission's approval of Pacquiao's gloves, claiming the Reyes gloves are horse-hair style and do not satisfy the contract. Reyes gloves are commonly known as a puncher's glove among boxing insiders.

Mayweather's representatives noted the fight contract states that Les Moonves, president and CEO of CBS Corp., plays the role of arbiter for items involving the promotion which require mutual approval. Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, feels that does not apply to the fighter's gloves. Moonves, who was instrumental in helping bridge the sides for the long anticipated fight, was informed of the dispute this afternoon.

Pacquiao's representatives, including Top Rank's president Todd deBoef, Freddie Roach's adviser/agent Nick Khan and attorney Daniel Petrocelli huddled in a room just behind the arena floor where the commission was holding the glove selection process. Pacquiao's representatives stood firm in their position that Moonves has no jurisdiction over the Nevada State Athletic Commission's inspection and approval of fighter equipment. They were asked by the commission to return for a further review of the gloves at 7:15 pm PT. At that meeting, Mayweather's reps acquiesced, both sides chose their preapproved gloves and moved forward.

A similar issue was brought forth by Mayweather prior to his May 3, 2014 fight with Marcos Maidana, when the commission did not approve the gloves put forth by Mayweather's opponent. However, in this case Pacquiao's gloves had been inspected, approved and held in the possession of the commission to avoid any threat to the pay-per-view bout going on as scheduled.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...enge-manny-pacquiao-preapproved-gloves-denied

I think Floyd wins, but shyt like this is the reason why if Pac fukks him up, I'm laughing my black ass off.
Why will you laugh?