Football Heads. Why Do White WR's Still Flourish in the NFL?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
guess he played db more than i recall. played from like week 11 on in nickel/dime packages as a cb, including the playoffs

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Im wondering why there has yet to be Asians and Hispanics in the sport, at least any really famous ones.

There's been great Hispanics in football breh. Anthony Munoz was Mexican and he was one of the greatest lineman of all time

Only Asian I can think of is Dat Nguyen. Dude was all pro n pro bowl

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Cacs are.like rats and have been running away from shyt for centuries. Finding open space isn't hard for them. Now looking something in the eye and facing it head on is something a lion taming Moor can do best. :ahh:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I've played WR...

:stopitslime:Can't imagine or remember a white guy with the speed to cover me. I shouldn't say speed, more like quickness. Then of course they couldn't compete in a jump ball.

I've played with some that were pretty good WR though. They're never the fastest guy on the team, but what they have (when good) are great hands and concentration.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They're better suited at safety if they're in the secondary. Gotta have cat like quickness, be able to run backwards, constantly moving their hips, accelerating and decelerating to be a CB. Safety is more their speed. They're not on an island in man coverage or running backwards all game so them not being as fast isn't a problem. Safety is basically a smaller linebacker. Somebody like John Lynch can have a probowl career as a SS but, he would've got exposed every Sunday trying to guard Moss or TO at scrimmage.