Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was researching about Judaism and some stuff intrigued me about it:ohhh: Also, I know the difference between Zionism which is creating nationalism and true Judaism:ohhh: Plus, I heard the first Jews were of color. I'm not saying Black, but darkish skin I guess. Anyway, tell me how it differentiates from Christianity and Islam. Plus, I'm thinking of reading the Torah, Bible, and Koran to know more about the three for similarities and differences. I probably won't subscribe to a religion for years to come. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be knowledgeable on the issue.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol at tagging 88. I'm a non-religious Jew so I really couldn't tell you all that much about Judaism. Its basically Christianity minus the New Testament with a more tribal vibe. :yeshrug:
I know they view Jesus as a teacher and NOT a messiah.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I know they view Jesus as a teacher and NOT a messiah.

Yup. Jesus was just an average Jew at the time. The people of his time mostly didn't believe that he was a prophet/God/whatever and thats why Christianity began.

Christianity and Islam are the seeds of Judaism. They both use the Jewish Bible but amend it with their own Prophet - Jesus or Mohammad.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IT'S VERY SIMPLE- THERE'S ONE GOD. NO MAN IS WORTHY OF PRAISE...JUST GOD, AND THAT'S ALL. NO NEED TO OVERCOMPLEXIFY THE RELIGION; IF U BELIEVE IN ONE GOD AND GIVE ALL YOUR FAITH TO HIM, U GOOD TO GO FAM.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
IT'S VERY SIMPLE- THERE'S ONE GOD. NO MAN IS WORTHY OF PRAISE...JUST GOD, AND THAT'S ALL. NO NEED TO OVERCOMPLEXIFY THE RELIGION; IF U BELIEVE IN ONE GOD AND GIVE ALL YOUR FAITH TO HIM, U GOOD TO GO FAM.
Hmm now that seems interesting.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
FEELS RIGHT, DONT IT? :blessed:
Yeah it does, I know the process is difficult to become a part of Judaism. I just would like to study Judaism and Islam first. Then, I could see which one is right for me years down the line. For right now, I'm still gonna do me doe.