Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I was researching about Judaism and some stuff intrigued me about it:ohhh: Also, I know the difference between Zionism which is creating nationalism and true Judaism:ohhh: Plus, I heard the first Jews were of color. I'm not saying Black, but darkish skin I guess. Anyway, tell me how it differentiates from Christianity and Islam. Plus, I'm thinking of reading the Torah, Bible, and Koran to know more about the three for similarities and differences. I probably won't subscribe to a religion for years to come. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be knowledgeable on the issue.

Judaism, like Christianity was the true word of God, but it was altered by men for their own personal benefit and disobeyance of God. Islam is the true unchanged message of God, and the closest thing to what the Original Jews and Christians practiced.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Judaism, like Christianity was the true word of God, but it was altered by men for their own personal benefit and disobeyance of God. Islam is the true unchanged message of God, and the closest thing to what the Original Jews and Christians practiced.
I don't know how to respond to this. Anyway, I would like to study the two first. Then, in the future narrow it down to one I agree with the most and choose it. So, I can go through the process of joining the religion.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Maybe in actual practice. Islam is follow through on Judaism so to say Judaism is altered would automatically imply Islam is altered. Judaism is the foundation of both Islam and Christianity. If anything, Judaism is the one true religion out of the three. Islam and Christianity are offsprings so they aren't the OG. Sorry breh. Either way, all three religions are bullshyt and pointless so you might as well stay agnostic OP.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Maybe in actual practice. Islam is follow through on Judaism so to say Judaism is altered would automatically imply Islam is altered. Judaism is the foundation of both Islam and Christianity. If anything, Judaism is the one true religion out of the three. Islam and Christianity are offsprings so they aren't the OG. Sorry breh. Either way, all three religions are bullshyt and pointless so you might as well stay agnostic OP.

I understand what you're saying, even though I disagree with some of it. And I think one thing we can agree upon is that a lot of stuff cant be proven, but I was giving my view (most muslims view) for the breh.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm gonna stay Agnostic for now, but in the future I need something spiritual in my life. I do believe that Jesus existed just don't believe he was the messiah.
This is the same cat that made a thread about visiting Israel :camby:
What does that have to do with this topic? NOTHING :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was researching about Judaism and some stuff intrigued me about it:ohhh: Also, I know the difference between Zionism which is creating nationalism and true Judaism:ohhh: Plus, I heard the first Jews were of color. I'm not saying Black, but darkish skin I guess. Anyway, tell me how it differentiates from Christianity and Islam. Plus, I'm thinking of reading the Torah, Bible, and Koran to know more about the three for similarities and differences. I probably won't subscribe to a religion for years to come. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be knowledgeable on the issue.
You can't join :heh:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You can't join :heh:
I know it's a difficult process for BOTH. Well I know for Judaism. BTW, I don't even wanna join yet anyway. However, in the future when I became a family man I would consider. I could fit in with Islam or Judaism more than I could with Christianity anyway. Oh yeah, there's loads of Black Jews.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm gonna stay Agnostic for now, but in the future I need something spiritual in my life. I do believe that Jesus existed just don't believe he was the messiah.

What does that have to do with this topic? NOTHING :camby:

SO YOU'RE JEWISH BY BELIEF....IT IS A GRUELING PROCESS TO BECOME A RELIGIOUS JEW, BUT U CAN CONSIDER URSELF A JEW JUST BASED ON FAITH. ISLAM IS DIFFERENT, TO WHERE THEY ACTIVELY RECRUIT PEOPLE TO THEIR RELIGION, AND EVEN FORCE THEIR RELIGION ON SOME. JUDAISM IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE, BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED AS A JEW BY THE TEMPLE. AND WE DONT JUST TAKE ANYONE, IT MUST BE LEGIT FAITH BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, AS MANY PEOPLE USE THE JEW NAME FOR BENEFICIAL REASONING AS OPPOSED TO GENUINE FAITH.

BUT JUDAISM IS THE FIRST RELIGION...LIKE SOMEONE SAID, CHRISTIANITY IS AN OFFSPRING OF JUDAISM, AND ISLAM IS AN OFFSPRING OF CHRISTIANITY. THEY'RE BOTH BASED OFF JUDAISM, BUT JUDAISM IS THE ORIGINAL AND PUREST FORM OF WORSHIPING GOD...SAME BASIC PRINCIPLES THROUGHOUT ALL THREE RELIGIONS THO. TO PUT IT SIMPLE, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE THE CHILDREN OF JUDAISM.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
SO YOU'RE JEWISH BY BELIEF....IT IS A GRUELING PROCESS TO BECOME A RELIGIOUS JEW, BUT U CAN CONSIDER URSELF A JEW JUST BASED ON FAITH. ISLAM IS DIFFERENT, TO WHERE THEY ACTIVELY RECRUIT PEOPLE TO THEIR RELIGION, AND EVEN FORCE THEIR RELIGION ON SOME. JUDAISM IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE, BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED AS A JEW BY THE TEMPLE. AND WE DONT JUST TAKE ANYONE, IT MUST BE LEGIT FAITH BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, AS MANY PEOPLE USE THE JEW NAME FOR BENEFICIAL REASONING AS OPPOSED TO GENUINE FAITH.

BUT JUDAISM IS THE FIRST RELIGION...LIKE SOMEONE SAID, CHRISTIANITY IS AN OFFSPRING OF JUDAISM, AND ISLAM IS AN OFFSPRING OF CHRISTIANITY. THEY'RE BOTH BASED OFF JUDAISM, BUT JUDAISM IS THE ORIGINAL AND PUREST FORM OF WORSHIPING GOD...SAME BASIC PRINCIPLES THROUGHOUT ALL THREE RELIGIONS THO. TO PUT IT SIMPLE, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE THE CHILDREN OF JUDAISM.
Hmm that sounds cool. How does the process go of trying to be a religious Jew though? How long does it take?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If you need the coli/internet forum to explain this to you then hopefully a coffin is located in your basement ready for your Time.
Go out and seek a better understanding of it all..
I said I was thinking of reading all three of the books of these religions.