Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
:what: I made a thread asking a question. I'm NOT affiliated with any religion, so I can't be a plant. Also, I'm not Jewish, so how am I Jewish Internet Defense Force?
e71.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
white jews always try to 'prove' that they are the jews of the bible. they are not and its obvious. neither are 'middle eastern jews'. Jesus is white, because jesus is not in the bible. at all.

Middle eastern jews come from Ishmael, white jews come from ashkanaz. Do you know what it means to be semetic? it means to come from the line of shem. do you know what it means to be 'jewish'? it means to come from the line of Judah, in Hebrew 'Yahudah'. This is a black nation, so that means you would have to have color, bro. lol.

Funny that you rely on data that says white jews are related to other white jews, which is what all 'genetic lineage says. These guys are going to lie to ou, to understand the truth look at GENESIS CHAPTER 10. Ashkanaz is from the line of Yapeth, not shem, which means ashkanazis are not the hebrews of the bible.

U TRYIN TOO HARD BRUH

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I was researching about Judaism and some stuff intrigued me about it:ohhh: Also, I know the difference between Zionism which is creating nationalism and true Judaism:ohhh: Plus, I heard the first Jews were of color. I'm not saying Black, but darkish skin I guess. Anyway, tell me how it differentiates from Christianity and Islam. Plus, I'm thinking of reading the Torah, Bible, and Koran to know more about the three for similarities and differences. I probably won't subscribe to a religion for years to come. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be knowledgeable on the issue.

The Israelites in the Bible were black. Their descendants are still black. Not tan, not dark, but black. I am not sure if you are trolling or not.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The Israelites in the Bible were black. Their descendants are still black. Not tan, not dark, but black. I am not sure if you are trolling or not.

NOPE...THE PHARAOHS OF EGYPT WERE BLACK. THE ISRAELIS WERE THE SAME COLOR AS ANY OTHER SAND-NICCA OUT THERE TODAY.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
NOPE...THE PHARAOHS OF EGYPT WERE BLACK. THE ISRAELIS WERE THE SAME COLOR AS ANY OTHER SAND-NICCA OUT THERE TODAY.

Thank you for admitting that the Egyptians were black. Since the Israelites in the Bible were often mistaken for Egyptians, that proves the point.

Furthermore, I am discussing the Israelites of the Old Testament who have a covenant with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I am not discussing the "Israelis".

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
the israelis in the bible looked like french montana......the egyptians in the bible looked like klay thompson. they can be mistaken for the same race. egyptian black were a lighter shade of black. here is an example from an ancient egyptian sculpture

e7149ed4a12b2af6dbdb78f764cf8b17.jpg

yes egyptian blacks can be mistaken for israelis

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
the israelis in the bible looked like french montana......the egyptians in the bible looked like klay thompson. they can be mistaken for the same race. egyptian black were a lighter shade of black. here is an example from an ancient egyptian sculpture

e7149ed4a12b2af6dbdb78f764cf8b17.jpg

yes egyptian blacks can be mistaken for israelis

That bust is a fraud.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2009/may/07/nefertiti-bust-berlin-egypt-authenticity

According to a Swiss art historian, the bust is less than 100 years old. Henri Stierlin has said the stunning work that will later this year be the showpiece of the city's reborn Neues Museum was created by an artist commissioned by Ludwig Borchardt, the German archaeologist credited with digging Nefertiti out of the sands of the ancient settlement of Amarna, 90 miles south of Cairo, in 1912.

In his book, Le Buste de Nefertiti – une Imposture de l'Egyptologie? (The Bust of Nefertiti – an Egyptology Fraud?), Stierlin has claimed that the bust was created to test ancient pigments. But after it was admired by a Prussian prince, Johann Georg, who was beguiled by Nefertiti's beauty, Borchardt, said Stierlin, "didn't have the nerve to make his guest look stupid" and pretended it was genuine.

Berlin author and historian Edrogan Ercivan has added his weight to the row with his book Missing Link in Archaeology, published last week, in which he has also called Nefertiti a fake, modelled by an artist on Borchardt's statuesque wife.

Once again, Israelites are not Isaelis. I don't care what the people who currently live in the land look like. They are not the chosen people. Keep grasping at straws though, it's cute. The Israelites were black, and their descendants still are.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
That bust is a fraud.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2009/may/07/nefertiti-bust-berlin-egypt-authenticity

Once again, Israelites are not Isaelis. I don't care what the people who currently live in the land look like. They are not the chosen people. Keep grasping at straws though, it's cute. The Israelites were black, and their descendants still are.
exactly. that's why ppl are so confused, the heritage is all messed up. black ppl don't know who they are, white ppl don't know who they are. Moses was mistaken for Egypt in 1500 bc, paul was mistaken for Egypt in 50 ad. both were black, not white, not middle eastern, not any way Hollywood has depicted them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
and french montana is mistaken for black today....israelis were middle-eastern, bottom line. u just mad cuz im from the bloodline of moses and u not.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
and french montana is mistaken for black today....israelis were middle-eastern, bottom line. u just mad cuz im from the bloodline of moses and u not.

I have no idea who French Montana is. It sounds like some sort of sandwich, and that is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

I'm not mad at all. I am quite happy that blacks scattered across the globe are waking up to who they are. What do I have to be mad about besides your terrible comprehension skills? That is utterly disgraceful for an adult to be so dense. Keep using the word Israelis when we are talking about Israelites.

Meanwhile, the Israelites will continue to read Deuteronomy 28 and Leviticus 26 and discover their true heritage and why it has been stolen. But tick, tock, the time of darkness is ending and Israel will rise again.

You stay mad about that, okay. Bye.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MY FAMILYS ROOTS TRACE BACK TO ISRAEL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BIBLE DAYS IDIOT..WHAT DONT U GET ABOUT THAT?