Religion/Spirituality For My JEWISH Coli Brehs Can Y'all Tell Me About Judaism? (An Agnostic Coli Breh Is Intrigued)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tommy Knocks said:
I just want to know why the book of enoch was rejected by those who were putting together the torah despite everyone and their moms referencing it.

Because it wasn't 'inspired'. Enoch is a midrash (exegesis) of existing texts with some heretical views thrown in.​

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yes? What that has to do about citizens not being happy with the decision?????????
I thought you meant the Supreme Court didn't care about human rights

Of course those protestors are disgusting. But on one hand you say the state is racist, and on the other acknowledge that those people are protesting a government decision in favor of those immigrants. Doesn't add up, there's nuance to this

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a Jew that came out of Europe claiming to be a decedent of Moses. Don't lie to yourself you are Ashkenazi, why can't you can't stand the truth? :childplease:

I ALREADY TOLD U THAT UR OPINION IS WORTHLESS...AND NOW U TRYIN EXTRA HARD FOR ME TO CARE. LOL DUMB GOY.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Lobsters, oysters, clams, shrimp, crabs and pork are all delicious.
If you really wanna become a jew you're gonna have to forgo all those delicious items.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I can't keep kosher because I love literally everything you just listed. I live in New England so our shellfish is off the hook.
Well.. atheism is the best option. Eat whatever you want and not worry about being thrown into hell. Do good without needing justification and live free.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
do u feel liberated?

My blood lust hasn't thus far been quenched. I read a bit of Hawking earlier and I feel like his message is clear. What that message is exactly, I can't quite say.

Edit: Side note this was as an atheist not a Jew you raging bigots.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well.. atheism is the best option. Eat whatever you want and not worry about being thrown into hell. Do good without needing justification and live free.

ONLY YOU PUT YOURSELF ON A PEDESTAL, DUE TO THE FACT THAT U THINK UR THE BEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE WHEN U NOT